Announcement

Collapse

Prevent Commenting on your Topic

For those with an upgraded account you can close your thread to prevent comments by clicking the little cog icon at the top right and selecting Close. You can reopen it the same way.
more information in this thread HERE
See more
See less

Vampire Glass anti reflective pinball glass

Collapse

Pinball Sales. Post here if you want open discussion on your item.

X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SOLD] - Vampire Glass anti reflective pinball glass

Hi All,

Still got a few sheets of Vampire glass left.
    Current price is,

Standard size $300
    ​​​Wide body $350

Can ship Australia wide with shipping starting at $50

Cheers MTM

I’ll be getting some more soon. Amazing results here.
    Attached Files

Comment

Brought one for my STTNG. Looks amazing! Just ordered another for my TOM. One of the best mods on the market.

Comment

What’s shipping to Sydney for standard glass?
        In: Houdini, Iron man, SWLE, TWDLE, Whitewater, WOZ and Xmen
        Out: Avengers Hulk, BOP, BSD, Demo man, Elvis, Flintstones, Frank Thomas Big Hurt, Frankenstein, The Getaway:HS2, Gorgar, Grand Slam, Hobbit, Judge Dredd, Lord of the Rings, METPrem, Roadshow, RZ, Shadow, Spider-Man, STTNG, WCS, Wheel of Fortune, Wild life, WWELE

Comment

Originally posted by metalthrashinmad View Post
          Hi All,

Can ship Australia wide with shipping starting at $50

Cheers MTM
          Where are you shipping from?
          PIMP YOUR PINS

Comment

He's shipping from Victoria. Great product. Great dude. I have a sheet in my STTNG and for the first couple of weeks I'd keep thinking "Did I leave the glass off?" when I walked into the pinny room. The downside is that it's really highlighted how bashed up the rest of the glass in my collection is...
            Live on Twitch, when I can at random times | | You can vote for what machine I play, , follow my channel and type '!vote' in chat for details | Movember:

Comment

Think I'm literally finally all covered for my games room's machines since my last two sheets bought a month or so back .

Comment

Originally posted by kayakkingoz View Post
                Where are you shipping from?
                Shipping from Melbourne.

Shipping to Sydney via Bill is $50 for up to 3 pieces.

Comment

Well.
                  I got my 1st ever delivery of this new fangled whizz bang non reflective glass about an hour ago and thought yeh, I'll unwrap the impressive packing tomorrow but temptation won.

Fitted it to the Road show

OMG - amazing. feels like you could reach in and change a flipper rubber without taking the lockdown bar off. Matrix style.

Damn, Now which games will get the same glass

Thanks Lucas for the organising and I guess we'll be chatting again.
                  http://www.aussiearcade.com.au/forum.../138-RAIL-WAYS

Comment

Thats the problem Jeff it make standard glass look obsolete ,, and then the justifiable reason to get them all done ,, but with some of the ridiculous mods ou t there , this 1 is used every moment you look at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Railways View Post
                      Well.
                      I got my 1st ever delivery of this new fangled whizz bang non reflective glass about an hour ago and thought yeh, I'll unwrap the impressive packing tomorrow but temptation won.

OMG - amazing. feels like you could reach in and change a flipper rubber without taking the lockdown bar off. Matrix style.

Hi Jeff,

No Problem. Glad you like it. FYI. Sold out of Wide Body on Sunday, If you want more wide I can back order. Plenty of Standard in stock. Let me know whenever you want more.

Cheers

Lucas

Comment

Originally posted by Railways View Post
                        Well.

I keep telling everyone, “careful once you start you can’t stop.” Hey mate it’s like when we bought our first pin. Who knew they multiply so fast. 👍

Shout out #JPD needs more glass.
                        PINBALL gotta love it

"There's no such thing as too much bling"

Comment

Originally posted by john17a View Post
                          Thats the problem Jeff it make standard glass look obsolete ,, and then the justifiable reason to get them all done ,, but with some of the ridiculous mods ou t there , this 1 is used every moment you look at the game
                          This type glass and ColourDMD are must have mods for me now John. Luckily for me my collection is shrinking!!
                          PINBALL gotta love it

"There's no such thing as too much bling"

Comment

Hi all,

Just an update, stock is running low and prices will be going up on the next delivery.

Cheers
                            MTM

Comment

how much for two standards size to Perth??

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X