Announcement

Collapse

Prevent Commenting on your Topic

For those with an upgraded account you can close your thread to prevent comments by clicking the little cog icon at the top right and selecting Close. You can reopen it the same way.
more information in this thread HERE
See more
See less

I am selling Brand New Sealed F-Zero Players Choice NTSC-US

Collapse

Console Sales, Units, Games etc.

X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am selling Brand New Sealed F-Zero Players Choice NTSC-US

A long time ago (before video game collecting was mainstream) I bought a carton of Player's Choice F-Zero's

I have just sold one for $395 on eBay to a collector in Germany. He has offered to buy them all from me at that price plus $75 for the shipping box

I however want to keep one for myself and shipping box so......

Before I agree to sell him the other 4 I giving you AA'ers a chance to buy them posted for $400

Here is a link to the completed auction https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/22434556...m=224345567639

F-Zero Players Choice NTSC-US Sealed 01.jpeg F-Zero Players Choice NTSC-US Sealed 03.jpeg
    Attached Files

this is glitching out for me sorry

Comment

wow it worked. when I try to edit the initial post it says I can't do it because I have unsaved edit pending WTF??

it glitched out with the photo uploading too please see the ebay link for photos

Comment

unless I hit the post reply button at the top it doesn't work it says "text required" even though there is text in the box. then after I reply it won't work again after hitting that button I have to go back to the forum page then open the thread the post reply will work for one message ... far out dude so much glitching!

Comment

SOLD! I realized I got a pretty good price and sold him 5x at $395 plus $75 for the shipping box (kept one for myself).

I got a nice little payday considering I paid $75 for all 6 initially.

With my winnings I can get what I always wanted ... a mint copy of Chrono Trigger

Comment

I'm sorry I can't edit the title to sold as mentioned previously when I try I get the glitch message of having a pending save or something

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
            Working...
            X