Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

US Arcade games available

I've been offered a few games from an Arcade collector / dealer in the US which I’m passing directly on to anybody here who may be interested.

I can ship these games to Sydney for you for $480 aud each plus 10% gst (on the purchase of the game). I can also store them for a short while in Sydney until Bill makes his next round.

Anybody who is interested I will put you in touch directly with the seller. It will be your responsibility to ask all the right questions and get all the pics you need to be confident about the purchase. While I've found this seller to be very honest and fair - it will be up to you to decide to buy the game at your own risk.

He is getting in new titles all of the time and usually know’s where to find a game if it is not listed. If you are looking for a particular title he may be able to find it for you.

I can also ship an arcade game or pin to Sydney if you find a game externally in the US you want to buy for $480aud plus 10% gst on the cost of game. It will be up to you to organise US ground shipping departure point in Ohio There will be a minimal $100usd handling / storage / packing fee to be paid directly to the collector for this option.

I have about 4-6 game spots available. Games will ship in aprox 4-6 weeks time

Here is the current Arcade games list available (prices are in USD) -

Pole position - $750

Pole position 2 - $850

Pole position 1 and 2 - of board $850

Cowboys of Moo Mesa - $1500

Punchout - $2250

Splatterhouse - $2400

Super punchout - 3,300 (super rare)

Ring king - $500

Crystal castle - $950

Carnival - 600

Klax- $500

Toobin - $1250

Sunset riders - $1750

Liberator - $1500

Dragon Spirit - $2500

Demolition Derby 4player - $2750

VS excite bike - $ 1200

Pinball - Comet (very clean) $1800

Coming Soon - Food Fight

Feel free to PM me if you are interested and would like me to put you in touch with the seller directly.

Edited by fridgejam
  • Like 8

• 1 month later...