Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Chicago Coin twin hockey 1951

making more room.

extremely rare em arcade game from 1951. chicago coin's twin hockey from 1951.

this originally came out of the colony arcade up at the entrance.

the game is complete and in excellent original condition.

powers up, but will need to be gone through. has one burnt coil but have a brand new replacement.

will work with bill (or your choice of shipping) or can be picked up here at bulli nsw.

asking 2k but would also consider a trade for a bally, stern or gottlieb solid state project pinball.

if you have any questions or need further information or photos ask away. 20200509_234337.thumb.jpg.96a729ab5eec9d3ce25e22649c6fe034.jpg 20191031_214150.thumb.jpg.dec8374b2eba977141513d13d974f133.jpg 20190613_235221.thumb.jpg.e859a260571961f6185003d20efee660.jpg 20190530_183803.thumb.jpg.2e87cbef82aa6dcab7bc414aa978406f.jpg 20190530_185423.thumb.jpg.8ba109c91de1ea882e14a046f0073d36.jpg 20190530_183656.thumb.jpg.274f0df461d771581eb857dc4646f155.jpg

Edited by illawarra_steelers
  • Like 8

I forgot about this site ages back...never did sign up for some reason..now this came up...accident as was listed by Tony elsewhere...yea,I replied on the other site but had no idea it was here...OK,someone said there's "no doubt" about who is offering for it....well,I'll up the offer...cash and pick up...I do have a decent collection myself albeit mostly EM's...I have the Taito Crown Soccer Special(fixed it) which also also came from The Clony like this one...maybe Tony is more keen on a trae for something...anyway,some I win,some I lose...but if someone offers more,then why not?...still no doubt?!!!!

then why not?.!

honor? ethics? decency? mutual respect? not being a slimeball seller? just been a decent human to deal with?

umm..did i miss anything? the idea is there but it doesnt really matter. tonys a good guy... he wont need to read this.

• Like 1

I forgot about this site ages back...never did sign up for some reason..now this came up...accident as was listed by Tony elsewhere...yea,I replied on the other site but had no idea it was here...OK,someone said there's "no doubt" about who is offering for it....well,I'll up the offer...cash and pick up...I do have a decent collection myself albeit mostly EM's...I have the Taito Crown Soccer Special(fixed it) which also also came from The Clony like this one...maybe Tony is more keen on a trae for something...anyway,some I win,some I lose...but if someone offers more,then why not?...still no doubt?!!!!

Pretty poor form trying to screw someone over for a purchase. And still no doubt. I can't see Tony reneging on a deal for a bit more cash

• Like 1

I'm missing something in that...from what I hear Tony certainly is a good guy...what are you getting at?...all I can gather is that someone else looks to buy it as well and that's not liked,is that correct?...i thought this is a marketplace,is that not so?...it's certainly up for sale so why can't I try to buy it if that's the case?...let Tony decide if that is what is meant...you want it then make an offer or beat whatever I put...all that stuff said about Tony doesn't make sense from what I was ead to believe of him...he certainly replied to me on the other site and I think i have dealt with him before elsewhere and he seems like a decent type.

Things get put up for a set price. There's no auction style of buying here. If someone says they'll take it and the seller is happy then the sale is done. Coming in and saying I'll offer more isn't the way sales are done here and isn't regarded particularly well.
  • Like 3

Reneging on a deal?!!!!...THIS IS A MARKETPLACE AND IT'S UP FOR SALE AND IT AIN'T SOLD...SAYS THAT ON THE SITE...where does anyone say something is sold...if Tony has sold it he would say so and even to me on the other site...this is not some site where someone lists something for sale and all of a sudden you "claim" it without ever actually purchasing or depositing for it that entitles you to own it and now no one else can bid or buy it...there have been many instances of people "buying" but never followed through...at the very least,you send a deposit and have it removed off site/posted sold....do you go looking for a house and then tell the agent that's now mine without putting any money forward for it?...if you don't follow up,it means zero and that house stays out there to be bought by whoever...there seems to some "ethical" excuse of all this...a deal?!!!!....I buy from whatever and whoever and never cheated or reneged...if they sell to someone else that happens...some you win/some you lose...or is this some case of fear or sour grapes be cause someone else wants to compete?...Tony has only listed it a short time ago and already yu claim some "deal"...pretty quick to be claiming that all in a space of a maybe half a day...poor guy hasn't even gotten it out for a day listed on the sites yet we cop all this nonsense...if he doesn't sell it to me he's still a decent guy...he was very courteous and up front when he replied to me.

Ah yes...I see what you're getting at...this site s a set price...so someone "claims" it then that's it...but HE LISTED IT ELSEWHERE...that is where I found it first...and made my offer...and did it on that at a higher offer...so,if all is so "ethical" about all this,then by your thinking or anyone else then it is me who gets it being I done the same elsewhere but at a higher price...what has occurred is this has ben listed on two different sites at least...so,yes,I'm within my rights...it ain't sold and I technically got in by the other site...but if Tony wants to sell it for less,then it's his choice...I don't want to see trouble for him but he should just take a neutral view and forget all about that "ethical trash" and whoever offers the most gets it...I won't go pay over the odds anyway but this idea that you own something that ain't sold by just "claiming a deal" is a crock...otherwise,if you stand by that then technically it's mine on the other site,is that not so?

I'll correct myself over one thing if that offends...I said previusly I'll up the offer...instead,I should have said the offer upped elsewhere...it is viewed here as upping on this site from my previous message...but if all that "ethical rhetoric" stands that is said,then I get it from the same on the other site...same idea...but i personally don't believe any of it anyway...I buy/bidded whatever and wherever..if it ain't sold,then it's up for sale on any site...more so now as I did offer more anyway be it here or there long before!

Ha!H!a!...Mates Rates...I'm good with that...would do the same myself I guess...it's now sold so everyone is happy now including me...but this ethical crap brought up doesn't wear one bit...this is a marketplace and if it ain't sold then anyone can buy it...especially if someone offered elsewhere on a totally different site...but go to a real estate agent and tell him"I claim a deal on that house to buy" and offer nothing up front and see how far you get..being they are mates they have a verbal understanding/agreement so it seems and that's good and understandable...but why bother listing on any marketplace then?...might as well just sell it privately..anyway,no sour grapes from me and all good with Tony..but,yep,sold to the mate for less and that's a fact now..the mate will return the favour in future(or be reminded of this if he doesn't I'd bet!)...interesting responses today...makes for good entertainment!!!!...ethics?...honour?...screwing someone?...maybe join an Ethics Committtee?...Haw!Haw!