Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo - CPS2

I have super street fighter 2 CPS (I'll have to check the version - Pictures included). Not in shell. Complete otherwise and working.

If anyone is interested. $200pp. Cheers.

IMG_20200402_185819.thumb.jpg.17a9609dfb28f655e47186e08f0b1cd9.jpg IMG_20200402_190002.thumb.jpg.ad7fab68703ea72e6a44875ababc33eb.jpg

Edited by redferatu

No shell. I was told it was a grey, but to be honest I have no idea as noted by not knowing the version. Let me know if there is anything on the board or in the game that I can look for. It was a trade by the way. I had plans to multi cps2, but I've gone off it. I have hyperfighting and I really enjoy it.

Cheers.

Region shouldn't be a problem for a player as your'e selling A+B together and it doesn't have a coloured case for a true collector (@Strygo) to worry about. The noisy fan issue is solved!

Great game.

• Like 1

if its green, intro screen will say Super Street Fighter II X Grand Master Challenge, in which case if it is, ill grab it.

pretty sure SSF2X also has the weird name changes for balrog, vega, and bison.

You can tell region by the connectors between A and B boards, that is a green/blue region boardset

Yeah definitely. I knew it was either a blue or green from the connectors... was hoping it would be a green revision as i was really after the SSF2X: GMC title screen

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...