Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3D scanning

Collapse

DIY section. 3D Printing, circuit board creation and manufacturing etc.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D scanning

Afternoon guys and girls

Just wondering if anyone has used or knows of a provider that can 3D scan an object and save to a user friendly file of sorts? I want to replicate an old fishing lure that has been out of production for quite some time and are a mongrel to get hold of. As you may have gathered I am what I like to phrase as "computer illiterate" This is the first leap into the unknown!!!!

Rich..............................

I'd say your best bet would be to ask Google.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

maybe

Selva3D - Transform images into 3D models online

Red
      Shadow, Comet, PZ, Spanish Eyes, Dogies, CP, BBBB, Gridiron, Jungle Lord, Gorgar, FlyHigh Playfield and Backglass, Centrelink Kiosk, Jim Beam Dart board, Vendmax Lolly Dispenser
      Indy500, Sprint2 & Indy2 project, TX Sector, Bone Busters Inc, Victory, Raven Gottlieb Sys80B's,Mars God Of War, F-14(project)
      Elvira and Bluechip (given to Dad)

Comment

Originally posted by ricindahunting View Post
        Afternoon guys and girls

Just wondering if anyone has used or knows of a provider that can 3D scan an object and save to a user friendly file of sorts? I want to replicate an old fishing lure that has been out of production for quite some time and are a mongrel to get hold of. As you may have gathered I am what I like to phrase as "computer illiterate" This is the first leap into the unknown!!!!

Rich..............................
        I know this is an old thread but I can possibly help. Look into Photogrammetry assuming you have an NVIDIA Graphics card on your computer. If you have trouble let me know and I can guide ya or even do the hard computing for a file.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
        Working...
        X