Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Machines on site

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Machines on site

    Yes I know I'm getting old and crabby but do you think I can find the machines on site thread. I wanted to add a couple of pinballs spotted in the wild tonight but the original thread doesn't have the list. It used to be easy a couple of years ago but now I can't even find it. Someone got a link for this decrepit ol' fart please.
    http://www.aussiearcade.com.au/forum.../138-RAIL-WAYS

  • #2
    I can't see it either...
    Live on Twitch, when I can at random times | twitch.tv/ajfclark | You can vote for what machine I play, click here, follow my channel and type '!vote' in chat for details | Movember: mobro.co/ajfclark

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Railways View Post
      Someone got a link for this decrepit ol' fart please.
      https://www.aussiearcade.com/showthr...ighlight=Sited
      My Twitch stream - twitch.tv/bigredbird1

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Railways View Post
        Yes I know I'm getting old and crabby but do you think I can find the machines on site thread. I wanted to add a couple of pinballs spotted in the wild tonight but the original thread doesn't have the list. It used to be easy a couple of years ago but now I can't even find it. Someone got a link for this decrepit ol' fart please.
        It's been removed due to lack of interest in keeping it up to date.
        If somebody has the time to keep it up to date let me know.
        Last edited by Arcade King; 4th July 2018, 05:46 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks for clarifying that Trav. I thought I was going bonkers

          - - - Updated - - -

          Thanks but there is no post reply button on the end of that thread which I think was closed a while back.

          - - - Updated - - -

          Originally posted by ajfclark View Post
          I can't see it either...
          Thanks. I thought it was just me that couldn't find it.
          http://www.aussiearcade.com.au/forum.../138-RAIL-WAYS

          Comment


          • #6
            [MENTION=1312]felixthadog[/MENTION] has kindly offered to look after it.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Arcade King View Post
              [MENTION=1312]felixthadog[/MENTION] has kindly offered to look after it.
              Good on ya Matthew

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by toads View Post
                Good on ya Matthew
                Don't say that yet

                Comment


                • #9
                  Excellent stuff FTD. One of our AA stalwarts
                  http://www.aussiearcade.com.au/forum.../138-RAIL-WAYS

                  Comment

                  Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                  Working...
                  X