Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sited pins

Collapse

Find games local to you.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    VICTORIA - Geelong

    Timezone - 89 Malop st Geelong
    Jurassic park pro
    Guardians pro (broken/loose left sling, weak flippers).
    Star Wars premium

    Ms bartronica - 159 ryrie street Geelong
    Guardians pro
    Game of thrones pro (out of order)
    Gillians island
    Popeye
    Party zone
    Pinbot

    Comment


      Originally posted by Koops View Post
      Vic.

      Timezone Monash/clayton (newish? Rebranded? amf bowling opposite m-city).

      Deadpool pro
      Iron maiden pro
      Originally posted by 1.21 Gigawatts View Post
      City Heroes - Sydney CBD.
      Deadpool out. Stranger Things Pro in.
      Originally posted by Hashman View Post
      VIC

      Thornbury
      Originally posted by VON View Post
      SOUTH AUSTRALIA

      METROPOLITAN ADELAIDE

      Blair Athol
      - Kilburn Football & Cricket Club, 51 Lionel Avenue - The Getaway: High Speed II ($1 x 3 balls) - 22/2/2020

      Please add this new site.
      Originally posted by Koops View Post
      VICTORIA - Geelong

      Timezone - 89 Malop st Geelong
      Jurassic park pro
      Guardians pro (broken/loose left sling, weak flippers).
      Star Wars premium

      Ms bartronica - 159 ryrie street Geelong
      Guardians pro
      Game of thrones pro (out of order)
      Gillians island
      Popeye
      Party zone
      Pinbot
      Updated.

      Cheers,
      Matthew

      Comment


        Hello fellow Pinheads I don't know if it's on here as I have not been on the site for quite a while but I was thinking of all you guys today and wanted to let you know that Jurassic Park Stern pro is at the Caloundra Cinemas in the new arcade centre. I found it today and had about 12 games and while a slight lean to the right and a dodgy sling that could easily be fixed it was lots of fun. Anyway I just wanted to let everyone know. Not too much pinball related happens in Caloundra.

        Comment


          Update for Bathurst NSW

          The Farmers Arm now has Metallica Premium onsite but note they operate from Thursday & Friday from 2pm and Saturday & Sunday 12pm

          Comment


            South Australia - Mid North

            Update for some Port Pirie locations -


            - A1 Pizza, 68 Florence Street - Iron Maiden Pro (3cred $5), Deadpool LE (3cred $5) - 1/3/2020

            - Bowland Bowling Alley, 71B Esmond Street - Seawitch, M S Frankenstein, Twilight Zone, Baywatch, The Flintstones, Demolition Man, Alien Star, Space Station, TNA, Swords of Fury, Star Wars DE (all $1/3balls) - 1/3/2020

            - Little Beans Play Cafe, 34 Florence Street - The Addams Family, Roadshow ($1/3balls) - 1/3/2020


            20200228_203407.jpg

            20200228_203424.jpg

            20200228_203352.jpg


            Warnertown Hotel has closed and no longer has any games

            Comment


              Here's an update for some Campbelltown locations.

              Campbelltown
              - Game Traders - new machines installed - Stern Star Wars LE, Theatre of Magic, Walking Dead
              - Kingpin Bowling (Macarthur Square, Campbelltown) - machine list is still current
              - St Helens Park Pizza - no more machines at this location
              - Embers Restaurant (inside Campbelltown Catholic Club) - new location - Rolling Stones, Metallica, World Poker Tour

              http://www.afpinball.com
              "Pinball... harmless recreation for a modest consideration"

              Comment


                Originally posted by mcfly View Post
                Hello fellow Pinheads I don't know if it's on here as I have not been on the site for quite a while but I was thinking of all you guys today and wanted to let you know that Jurassic Park Stern pro is at the Caloundra Cinemas in the new arcade centre. I found it today and had about 12 games and while a slight lean to the right and a dodgy sling that could easily be fixed it was lots of fun. Anyway I just wanted to let everyone know. Not too much pinball related happens in Caloundra.
                Originally posted by MadPyro89 View Post
                Update for Bathurst NSW

                The Farmers Arm now has Metallica Premium onsite but note they operate from Thursday & Friday from 2pm and Saturday & Sunday 12pm
                Originally posted by razorsedge View Post
                South Australia - Mid North

                Update for some Port Pirie locations -


                - A1 Pizza, 68 Florence Street - Iron Maiden Pro (3cred $5), Deadpool LE (3cred $5) - 1/3/2020

                - Bowland Bowling Alley, 71B Esmond Street - Seawitch, M S Frankenstein, Twilight Zone, Baywatch, The Flintstones, Demolition Man, Alien Star, Space Station, TNA, Swords of Fury, Star Wars DE (all $1/3balls) - 1/3/2020

                - Little Beans Play Cafe, 34 Florence Street - The Addams Family, Roadshow ($1/3balls) - 1/3/2020


                20200228_203407.jpg

                20200228_203424.jpg

                20200228_203352.jpg


                Warnertown Hotel has closed and no longer has any games
                Originally posted by ocyen View Post
                Here's an update for some Campbelltown locations.

                Campbelltown
                - Game Traders - new machines installed - Stern Star Wars LE, Theatre of Magic, Walking Dead
                - Kingpin Bowling (Macarthur Square, Campbelltown) - machine list is still current
                - St Helens Park Pizza - no more machines at this location
                - Embers Restaurant (inside Campbelltown Catholic Club) - new location - Rolling Stones, Metallica, World Poker Tour
                Updated.

                Cheers,
                Matthew

                Comment


                  Originally posted by felixthadog View Post







                  Updated.

                  Cheers,
                  Matthew
                  Aaaaannnd by end of March most of the games are out of Bowland/Little Bean, a few now hired out to peoples houses.

                  I will post again later with a new/current lineup as soon as the places open up again.

                  Comment


                    I do apologise if this is the wrong place for it.

                    Walked around Cairns, and found that Leisure Island appears to not be around anymore, at least not in it's location of Earlville anymore. In better news, Timezone is in Cairns, and houses 2 pinball machines: Deadpool, and Black Knight Sword of Rage.

                    EDIT: Address for Timezone is 109-115 Abbott Street, Cairns, QLD, 4870

                    Pictures accompanying it here:

                    20200616_120315.jpg 20200616_120254.jpg
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by SaltySeaDog; 17 June 2020, 11:07 AM.

                    Comment


                      Bowland Port Pirie Re-Opens 1st July !

                      We are considering a Pinball Open Day for 4th of July

                      The list can be updated for the re-opening lineup


                      Port Pirie
                      - Bowland Bowling Alley, 71B Esmond Road - MS Frankenstein, Seawitch (2credits), Twilight Zone, The Flintstones, Demolition Man, Batman Forever, Space Station, TNA, Whitewater, Swords of Fury, Star Wars DE . *Special* All $1/3balls . Prices increase postponed! - 21/6/2020
                      - Little Beans Play Cafe, 34 Florence Street - Roadshow ($1/3balls) - 21/6/2020

                      Cheers!

                      Comment

                      Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                      Working...
                      X