Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sited pins

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NSW - Central Coast - Erina Hoyts
    Kiss has left the building
    No pins [emoji22]


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • NEW ENTRIES

      Sydney
      Clarendon
      Clarendon Tavern - ACDC, Simpsons, Ghostbusters - 13/6/2019

      Condell Park
      The High Flyer Hotel - Scared Stiff, Theatre of Magic - 13/6/2019

      Sydney
      Bar Broadway - AFM - 13/6/2019



      UPDATE
      Hunter
      Callaghan
      University of Newcastle - Godfrey Tanner Bar - RFM, Game of Thrones Pro - 13/6/2019

      Hamilton
      Hamilton Station Hotel - Metallica Pro, Ghostbusters Pro - 13/6/2019

      Newcastle
      Crown and Anchor - ACDC Pro - 13/6/2019

      Warners Bay
      Warners Bay - Super Strike - Star Trek LE, NGG, Deadpool Premium - 13/6/2019

      SYDNEY
      Parramatta
      The Albion Hotel - Walking Dead LE, CV - 13/6/2019

      Comment


      • Spidey Black at the Merrimac Tavern
        Nice
        Pinball, Its an Addiction

        Comment


        • NSW

          Sydney

          Freshwater

          - Harbord Hilton - South Park OUT, Addams Family IN

          Manly

          - Steyne Hotel - Addams Family, Theatre of Magic.


          North Ryde

          - Macquarie Centre - No more pins



          NORTH COAST

          Burringbar

          - Burringbar Sports Club - (Stern) Iron Maiden, Addams Family, Tales From the Crypt, Judge Dredd, +1 other.


          QLD

          Brisbane

          Morningside

          - 1UP Arcade - Flash, Firepower, Godzilla, Elvira and the Party Monsters, (Data East) Batman, The Simpsons, (Williams) Black Knight, (Bally) Kiss, Black Rose, Nitro Ground Shaker, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Terminator 2: Judgement Day, (Bally) Playboy, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Doctor Who, Addams Family, Mr & Mrs Pacman, White Water, Diner, Austin Powers, Eight Ball Deluxe LE, Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure, Medusa, Robocop, Alien Poker, Dirty Harry, Banzai Run, F-14 Tomcat, Evel Knievel.

          https://www.1uparcade.com.au/games/

          Wooloongabba

          - Padre Bar - Dad has left the building, and was kind enough to return Meteor to its' owner.


          VIC

          Greater Melbourne



          SA

          CENTRAL

          Yorke Peninsula

          - Moonta Caravan Park - Twister, Family Guy 20/04/19

          Comment


          • Originally posted by VON View Post
            SOUTH AUSTRALIA

            METROPOLITAN ADELAIDE

            Collinswood
            - Hampstead Hotel, 143 North East Road - Spiderman (in the sports bar, but the top flipper is not working. Makes shooting for the Venom ramp impossible) - 1/1/2017

            OUT - Spiderman
            IN - Game of Thrones (Premium), $1 x 3 balls - 23/5/2019
            Originally posted by 4_amusement_only View Post
            Victoria - Mt Hotham - Swindler's Bar - FGuy - 3/8/2010. ***no longer there***
            Victoria - Epping - Bar 53 - HS2 ***no longer there***
            Originally posted by ronl008 View Post
            Sydney Southwest : Chester Hill Hotel on Waldron Rd has a Getaway....erratic ball feed but better than a poke in the eye
            Originally posted by MGM View Post
            Wollongong - Dicey Riley’s Hotel has a Munsters Premium and a Aerosmith
            Originally posted by SwedishTaxi View Post
            NSW - Central Coast - Erina Hoyts
            Kiss has left the building
            No pins [emoji22]
            Originally posted by nich2pat View Post
            NEW ENTRIES

            Sydney
            Clarendon
            Clarendon Tavern - ACDC, Simpsons, Ghostbusters - 13/6/2019

            Condell Park
            The High Flyer Hotel - Scared Stiff, Theatre of Magic - 13/6/2019

            Sydney
            Bar Broadway - AFM - 13/6/2019



            UPDATE
            Hunter
            Callaghan
            University of Newcastle - Godfrey Tanner Bar - RFM, Game of Thrones Pro - 13/6/2019

            Hamilton
            Hamilton Station Hotel - Metallica Pro, Ghostbusters Pro - 13/6/2019

            Newcastle
            Crown and Anchor - ACDC Pro - 13/6/2019

            Warners Bay
            Warners Bay - Super Strike - Star Trek LE, NGG, Deadpool Premium - 13/6/2019

            SYDNEY
            Parramatta
            The Albion Hotel - Walking Dead LE, CV - 13/6/2019
            Originally posted by Ando77 View Post
            Spidey Black at the Merrimac Tavern
            Nicehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...ee059b77d4.jpg
            Originally posted by G View Post
            NSW

            Sydney

            Freshwater

            - Harbord Hilton - South Park OUT, Addams Family IN

            Manly

            - Steyne Hotel - Addams Family, Theatre of Magic.


            North Ryde

            - Macquarie Centre - No more pins



            NORTH COAST

            Burringbar

            - Burringbar Sports Club - (Stern) Iron Maiden, Addams Family, Tales From the Crypt, Judge Dredd, +1 other.


            QLD

            Brisbane

            Morningside

            - 1UP Arcade - Flash, Firepower, Godzilla, Elvira and the Party Monsters, (Data East) Batman, The Simpsons, (Williams) Black Knight, (Bally) Kiss, Black Rose, Nitro Ground Shaker, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Terminator 2: Judgement Day, (Bally) Playboy, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Doctor Who, Addams Family, Mr & Mrs Pacman, White Water, Diner, Austin Powers, Eight Ball Deluxe LE, Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure, Medusa, Robocop, Alien Poker, Dirty Harry, Banzai Run, F-14 Tomcat, Evel Knievel.

            https://www.1uparcade.com.au/games/

            Wooloongabba

            - Padre Bar - Dad has left the building, and was kind enough to return Meteor to its' owner.


            VIC

            Greater Melbourne



            SA

            CENTRAL

            Yorke Peninsula

            - Moonta Caravan Park - Twister, Family Guy 20/04/19
            Updated.

            Cheers,
            Matthew

            Comment


            • NSW

              North Coast

              Tweed Heads

              - Dolphin Hotel - Elvis, POTC both OUT - Simpsons Pinball Party IN - 22/05/19


              QLD

              Gold Coast

              Coolangatta

              - Coolangatta Sands Hotel - No more pin
              Last edited by GEE; 23rd June 2019, 08:31 PM.

              Comment


              • Townsville Empire Alternacade - 409 Flinders St 4810

                Game of Thrones
                NBA
                Metallica
                Shrek
                Walking Dead
                Spider-man
                Avatar
                Avengers
                X-Men
                The Simpsons Pinball Party
                No Fear
                Elvira & the Party Monsters
                Hulk


                Mackay Empire Alternacade - 140 Victoria St 4740

                Pirates of the Carribean
                LOTR
                Batman Dark Knight
                Ghostbusters
                TMNT
                Sinbad
                Centaur 2
                X Files
                Space Jam

                All other machines in listed in Townsville need to be removed as those venues either don't exist anymore or the machines are no longer there
                My Pinball brand >> www.pinhead.com.au
                I site machines here >> www.empirealternacade.com
                & I stream here >> www.twitch.tv/pinheadaustralia

                Comment


                • Queensland 23 June 2019

                  Camp Hill Antiques - 545 Old Cleveland Rd, Camp Hill
                  Odds and Evens

                  Kitten D'Amour - Shop 33 GL 226 Queen Street, Brisbane Qld 4000, Australia (Store front on Adelaide Street)
                  Eight Ball (set as free plays)

                  Triffid - 9 STRATTON ST, NEWSTEAD QLD 4006
                  Creature From The Black Lagoon

                  Comment


                  • SA

                    Crown and Anchor Hotel (Adelaide)

                    2 new machines (3 in total)
                    Metallica Pro
                    World Cup Soccer 94


                    The Hotel Metropolitan (Adelaide)

                    OUT - Johnny Menomic
                    IN - Road Show


                    The Hindley, 149 Hindley st. (Adelaide)

                    World Cup Soccer 94


                    Hotel Willunga (Willunga)

                    OUT - IJ
                    IN - Spiderman


                    Grass Roots Vintage. 30 Mt Barker Rd. (Hahndorf)

                    Terminator 2

                    Comment


                    • .
                      Last edited by VON; 30th September 2019, 05:22 PM.
                      Andrew Heitmann
                      0438 302 872
                      Andrew.Heitmann@sa.gov.au

                      Comment


                      • NSW

                        Sydney CBD / Haymarket

                        The Vault Bar - under the Sydney Central YHA building at 11-23 Rawson Place, Haymarket - Total Nuclear Annihilation (TNA), AC/ DC Premium and Star Wars (Stern)
                        The Pinball Network
                        https://www.facebook.com/pinballnetwork

                        Comment


                        • The Beatles and Metallica
                          BEERHAUS Kotara (Newcastle)

                          IMG_3595.jpg

                          Both on Free Play
                          Last edited by pinthing; 2nd July 2019, 04:47 AM.

                          Comment


                          • NSW
                            Sydney
                            Manly
                            New Brighton Hotel - all pins gone except Starwars (Stern) still on level 2
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Update
                              Nsw
                              Hunter region
                              Vincent st kitchen bar Cessnock
                              Iron man
                              Wcs94
                              Star Trek 25th anniversary


                              Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade
                              Wanted funhouse and taxi pinballs.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Jaybee View Post
                                Update
                                Nsw
                                Hunter region
                                Vincent st kitchen bar Cessnock
                                Iron man
                                Wcs94
                                Star Trek 25th anniversary


                                Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade
                                [MENTION=2673]MrMaloo[/MENTION] .
                                http://www.aussiearcade.com.au/forum.../138-RAIL-WAYS

                                Comment

                                Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X