Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sited pins

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NSW
    Blacktown
    The Sportsmans Hotel - Roadshow $1 per game or $2 for 3.
    http://www.aussiearcade.com.au/forum.../138-RAIL-WAYS

    Comment


    • Sited pins

      NSW
      Hunter
      Newcastle Supa Putt

      Monopoly
      Who Dunnit
      Family Guy
      Xs & Os




      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Dedrok; 8th December 2019, 12:38 PM.
      The Artist Formally Known As #1

      Comment


      • Is the Torpedo Alley going in here one day ?
        Hoping - because We've never played that game .

        Comment


        • Originally posted by pinthing View Post
          Is the Torpedo Alley going in here one day ?
          Hoping - because We've never played that game .
          Yes.
          Currently got boards out going through them.
          Also have 1 dud display of the 4.


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          The Artist Formally Known As #1

          Comment


          • Does anyone know the current lineups at Bartonica and/or Pixel Alley (Melbourne)?

            Comment


            • NSW - Sydney - Hornsby - Timezone
              Please remove - no pins [emoji3525]


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • SOUTH AUSTRALIA

                METROPOLITAN ADELAIDE

                Adelaide
                - Crown and Anchor Hotel, 196 Grenfell Street - Scared Stiff, Metallica Pro, World Cup Soccer 94 - 30/6/2019

                Update to:

                - Crown and Anchor Hotel, 196 Grenfell Street - Scared Stiff, Metallica Pro, The Simpsons Pinball Party - 17/12/2019
                Andrew Heitmann
                0438 302 872
                Andrew.Heitmann@sa.gov.au

                Comment


                • Originally posted by fridgejam View Post
                  Unfortunately all 3 pins at The Vault Bar in Haymarket Sydney are no longer on site there.

                  The Reason: Millennial's
                  Originally posted by Grazdogster View Post
                  Sydney, Arncliff, laser siege. There was a POTC. It has been replaced by a dizzy chicken game... yep... no more pinball.
                  Originally posted by Railways View Post
                  NSW
                  Blacktown
                  The Sportsmans Hotel - Roadshow $1 per game or $2 for 3.
                  Originally posted by Dedrok View Post
                  NSW
                  Hunter
                  Newcastle Supa Putt

                  Monopoly
                  Who Dunnit
                  Family Guy
                  X’s & O’s

                  https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...652a187bd8.jpg
                  Originally posted by SwedishTaxi View Post
                  NSW - Sydney - Hornsby - Timezone
                  Please remove - no pins [emoji3525]
                  Originally posted by VON View Post
                  SOUTH AUSTRALIA

                  METROPOLITAN ADELAIDE

                  Adelaide
                  - Crown and Anchor Hotel, 196 Grenfell Street - Scared Stiff, Metallica Pro, World Cup Soccer 94 - 30/6/2019

                  Update to:

                  - Crown and Anchor Hotel, 196 Grenfell Street - Scared Stiff, Metallica Pro, The Simpsons Pinball Party - 17/12/2019
                  Updated.

                  Cheers,
                  Matthew

                  Comment


                  • QLD - Gold Coast - Helensvale
                    Game Over
                    GoT Pro

                    QLD - Gold Coast - Coomera
                    Westfield - The Park
                    Kiss, Scared Stiff, South Park, Elvis

                    Comment


                    • SOUTH AUSTRALIA

                      METROPOLITAN ADELAIDE

                      Add a new location:

                      Royal Park

                      - Big Shed Brewing Concern - 1154 Old Port Road - Iron Maiden Premium, Munsters Premium, Guardians of the Galaxy Pro, AC/DC Premium. All 3 balls $2 or 3 for $5

                      Comment


                      • New South Wales
                        Sydney
                        Neutral Bay
                        Oaks Hotel
                        'Who dunnit'
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • SOUTH AUSTRALIA

                          METROPOLITAN ADELAIDE

                          Adelaide
                          - Crown and Anchor Hotel, 196 Grenfell Street - Scared Stiff, Metallica Pro, The Simpsons Pinball Party - 17/12/2019

                          Change to:

                          - Crown and Anchor Hotel, 196 Grenfell Street - Scared Stiff, Metallica Pro, The Simpsons Pinball Party, World Cup Soccer - 11/1/2020

                          Mile End
                          - The Mile End Hotel, 30 Henley Beach Road - Family Guy - 31/1/2019

                          Change to:

                          - The Mile End Hotel, 30 Henley Beach Road - Avatar LE - 11/1/2020


                          Add New location:

                          Port Adelaide

                          - Pirate Life Brewing, 18 Baker Street - AC/DC Premium, Game of Thrones Premium, Avatar LE - 11/1/2020

                          Comment


                          • NEW PINBALL SITES IN SYDNEY

                            You can now play pinball and eat amazing burgers at 3 more of Down N Out's Sydney stores -

                            DOWN N OUT BANKSTOWN: - 63 The Mall, Bankstown NSW
                            - Star Wars (Stern)
                            - Doctor Who

                            DOWN N OUT TOP RYDE: - Ground Floor MM11, 109-135 Blaxland Rd Ryde NSW
                            - Total Nuclear Annihilation
                            - Simpson’s (Data East)

                            DOWN N OUT CASTLE HILL: 7/250 Old Northern Rd, Castle Hill NSW
                            - Ghostbusters
                            - Creature from the Black Lagoon
                            The Pinball Network
                            https://www.facebook.com/pinballnetwork

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SwedishTaxi View Post
                              QLD - Gold Coast - Helensvale
                              Game Over
                              GoT Pro

                              QLD - Gold Coast - Coomera
                              Westfield - The Park
                              Kiss, Scared Stiff, South Park, Elvis
                              Originally posted by RMacauley View Post
                              SOUTH AUSTRALIA

                              METROPOLITAN ADELAIDE

                              Add a new location:

                              Royal Park

                              - Big Shed Brewing Concern - 1154 Old Port Road - Iron Maiden Premium, Munsters Premium, Guardians of the Galaxy Pro, AC/DC Premium. All 3 balls $2 or 3 for $5
                              Originally posted by Whitewater View Post
                              New South Wales
                              Sydney
                              Neutral Bay
                              Oaks Hotel
                              'Who dunnit'
                              Originally posted by RMacauley View Post
                              SOUTH AUSTRALIA

                              METROPOLITAN ADELAIDE

                              Adelaide
                              - Crown and Anchor Hotel, 196 Grenfell Street - Scared Stiff, Metallica Pro, The Simpsons Pinball Party - 17/12/2019

                              Change to:

                              - Crown and Anchor Hotel, 196 Grenfell Street - Scared Stiff, Metallica Pro, The Simpsons Pinball Party, World Cup Soccer - 11/1/2020

                              Mile End
                              - The Mile End Hotel, 30 Henley Beach Road - Family Guy - 31/1/2019

                              Change to:

                              - The Mile End Hotel, 30 Henley Beach Road - Avatar LE - 11/1/2020


                              Add New location:

                              Port Adelaide

                              - Pirate Life Brewing, 18 Baker Street - AC/DC Premium, Game of Thrones Premium, Avatar LE - 11/1/2020
                              Originally posted by fridgejam View Post
                              NEW PINBALL SITES IN SYDNEY

                              You can now play pinball and eat amazing burgers at 3 more of Down N Out's Sydney stores -

                              DOWN N OUT BANKSTOWN: - 63 The Mall, Bankstown NSW
                              - Star Wars (Stern)
                              - Doctor Who

                              DOWN N OUT TOP RYDE: - Ground Floor MM11, 109-135 Blaxland Rd Ryde NSW
                              - Total Nuclear Annihilation
                              - Simpson’s (Data East)

                              DOWN N OUT CASTLE HILL: 7/250 Old Northern Rd, Castle Hill NSW
                              - Ghostbusters
                              - Creature from the Black Lagoon
                              Updated.

                              Cheers,
                              Matthew

                              Comment


                              • The bucking bull hotel Coonamble NSW
                                Sharkey's Shootout Pinball and Sega Extreme Hunting 2 Arcade Machine

                                Comment

                                Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X