No announcement yet.

Updated pinball on site in Wellington?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated pinball on site in Wellington?

Hi all
    I’m going to be in wellington next week and have struggled to find a place to play pinball. I have a go to place in Auckland and a fantastic place in Christchurch.
    does anyone know where I can go in Wellington?
    thanks in advance
    Collecting practically anything Mancave (Pinball, Arcade, Toy, Beer & Sport related)
    Over 2000 Sports games on DVD - www.allsportdvd.com

Hiya...cheers to Rocky2 for alerting me to this post. I operate a few games around Wgtn. The most I have in one place is at a brewbar called Boneface in Upper Hutt. Have 9 games there. There are 2 at Moon in Newtown, 2 at Cambridge Hotel on Cambridge Tce, and 1 at Te Aro Wine. There are a few pins at The Lanes Bowling on Wakefield St but they are not mine. Good luck, Simon

Comment

Thanks Simon. Upper Hutt is about 30 mins from where I’m staying but probably worth it for 9 machines
      Do you mind telling me which ones are there?
      Cheers!
      Collecting practically anything Mancave (Pinball, Arcade, Toy, Beer & Sport related)

Comment

It's a great brew-bar and worth it for the drive. Mind they close at 9pm though because it is suburban Wgtn after all. Bit of a bummer - I wished they stayed open til 10pm at least. Anyway, from an op's point of view...they are fantastic to deal with and now they have conquered Upper Hutt I am secretly hoping they will open a site in Wellington central as well and together we can bring a great pinball space to the city too. Keeping my fingers crossed. Games are always rotating, but as of this minute we have Deadpool pro, BM66 prem, AC/DC Vault prem, Iron Maiden pro, BK SOR LE, BK2K, Fire, Dr Who, TNA, End of next week (Prob Thurs/Fri) I am hoping to swap out BK2K and Fire with Metallica Pro, and ACNC because they have a tattoo festival over the weekend and I want to give them some more bogun titles. Was going to leave BK2K but I just recently had to swap Bad Cats with Dr Who due to an annoying intermittent fault on BC, so now that Dr Who has just arrived, I will leave for a bit. Moon has FT and BSD, but swapping out FT for JP pro very soon.

You are welcome to pop up to my place in Brooklyn at any stage but I don't know what games I will have playable as I'm constantly working on stuff as it comes through the workshop space...usually something here playable though. Send me a PM.

Simon

Comment

Originally posted by allsportdvd.com View Post
          Hi all
          I’m going to be in wellington next week and have struggled to find a place to play pinball. I have a go to place in Auckland and a fantastic place in Christchurch.
          does anyone know where I can go in Wellington?
          thanks in advance
          If you're in Auckland on any Wednesday, there's a league night for anyone to play at Save Ferris in Auckland. Last week there were 30 players there.

Comment

That’s good to know thanks! I’ve only gone to the Retro bar in Albert St Auckland (can’t remember its name but they have 3 machines (NF, RS, Tron)

Comment

There's about 12 pins at Save Ferris. I have 12 myself. What dates are you in Auckland and are you mobile? We could meet up depending on your schedule.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
              Working...
              X