hello to all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello to all

I'm an Apple 2e enthusiast and found this amazing site when a did some research on a A2M6021X colour monitor . I appreciate the detailed write down by Arcade King and others . It gave me the courage to try to get mine going , as the games are not very nice on a green monitor . Retired from my electrical/electronic career , I find tinkering with old Apple 2e very satisfying , as I used them when they were new !

Hello Hans, welcome to Aussie Arcade.

Comment

Welcome mate.

Comment

Welcome to AA Hans

Comment

Originally posted by Hans View Post
          I'm an Apple 2e enthusiast and found this amazing site when a did some research on a A2M6021X colour monitor . I appreciate the detailed write down by Arcade King and others . It gave me the courage to try to get mine going , as the games are not very nice on a green monitor . Retired from my electrical/electronic career , I find tinkering with old Apple 2e very satisfying , as I used them when they were new !
          Welcome.
          Please log your repair. There's so little information on these monitors so every bit helps.

Comment

My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
            Working...
            X