Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Gedday Fellas

• Super Moderator

Hey Boys

Wassup?

Merry Xmas and a happy new year for 2020.

I thought I'd post here because its been a while (alien abduction) but I have spent the last 2 days repairing a bunch of DMD machines that haven't been turned on in a while. Made me think of AA. Interesting to peruse the for sale thread to get a price update - (no not selling, more likely to change things up a bit, wouldn't mind a decent demo man if anyone is thinking of ditching one?).

I've had two 1U tantalum fires - yikes!

But pleased that everything in the games room works again. Also thank god for remote battery holders and 2032's.

anyway, hope everyone is well.

cheers

s

• Like 6

• Administrators
Hey Boys

Wassup?

I thought I'd post here because its been a while (alien abduction) but I have spent the last 2 days repairing a bunch of DMD machines that haven't been turned on in a while. Made me think of AA. Interesting to peruse the for sale thread to get a price update - (no not selling, more likely to change things up a bit, wouldn't mind a decent demo man if anyone is thinking of ditching one?).

But pleased that everything in the games room works again. Also thank god for remote battery holders and 2032's.

cheers

s

:o

• Administrators
Hey Boys

Wassup?

cheers

s

Who R U ? :)

• Super Moderator

heya lads. f u furb :P

chris you haven't changed that pic in 15 years - that kid must be driving now!?

came across your web site rob - nice work!

na jeff haven't done any of that crazy stuff for a few years now, have a bit of knee prob atm.

I've started a gamesroom refurb. I'll start a thread but I've painted it black! makes the neon pop but now gotta fix about half of my neons, meh.

LED lighting has come a long way so hoping to add some spark there too.

gotta get to some venues and play some of the new sterns, anything as good as ACDC?

nice to see most of you still here, :-)

• Like 1