New Members Introduce Yourself Here.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old fart ready to set up and learn

Hey all, David is my name.
    known as Boxhead (sadly had to add the 1 as someone already has that tag).
    Just turned 50 and semi retired, building a big shed and a man cave, wanting to set it up with lots of stuff from my youth, I have been collecting Atari stuff slowly for a while but will also be wanting a cabinet or two.
    Never really got into the Pinball machines, don't know why but I was a big time sucker for the Arcade games, from my first encounter with Space Invaders at the local corner pub that Nana used to take me too (she had a shandy and I had lemonade) right up to when I found the game I truly fell in love with (CliffHanger) was a video style game like Dragons Lair (will be looking to buy one I know one is currently on eBay)
    I am a mechanic by trade but very hands on and wanting to learn how to fix old games and build new ones. (not very IT literate)

Take care all.

IT literate may help on the forum but your other skills will be what you need for the arcades.

Comment

Welcome aboard good luck with your Mancave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome to AA David

Comment

50 isn't old on this site welcome to AA.

Comment

Get into it. Brilliant hobby. At some point you might even stop tinkering and play a game!

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Comment

Welcome to AA, BE WARNED....It starts innocently enough with one machine but their worst than coat hangers, They breed!

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
              Working...
              X