The Haunting of Hill House - NETFLIX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Haunting of Hill House - NETFLIX

Who else is watching this? I love a good horror movie, and people were raving on about this being scary.

I don't find it scary at all, but I will say the writing and acting are great. I'm addicted to the story and can't wait to get to the end. Up to episode 7 currently.

Just finished the season last night.
    Definitely recommend it to anyone thinking of watching it, great writing and acting.
    www.pinballmuseum.com.au
    www.facebook.com/pinballmuseum

Subscribe to our newsletter to keep up to date with everything going on at the Australian Pinball Museum: www.pinballmuseum.com.au/?p=Newsletter

Comment

the best series on Netflix, the filming is brilliant.

I dont think it is supposed tobe scary, its more of a traditional Ghost theme, so more creepy than anything, its not one of those possessed demon type ghosts that Hollywood has been pumping out lately, doesn't have the cheap scares Either which is good.

Loved the original movie from the 60's so was cool to see a remake based on the Cranes at Hillhouse

So many cool ghosts, if you focus to much on the main characters and not on the background you will miss a tonne of ghosts that are standing around in the background on many scenes.

I loved the filming In this scene and a few others, one of many long shot scenes where the camera follows a bunch of characters around at once without a cut, Its brilliant.
      not the scariest scene as the video title says, just cool. This is not a spoiler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ-mXMjO9h8

Comment

Started watching it last night after finishing Ozark season 2. Very good.

Comment

Tried to watch this bit found it a bit boring. Stopped after 3 eps and onto better stuff. ..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Comment

Ozark great show also good is Snowfall. Just finished Hill House ended poorly though imo.

Comment

Itís definitely creepy and Iím loving it so far. Some episodes a bit slow but itís definitely worth a watch if your into horror

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Comment

Boring as batsh#t.
                Dragged my life thru 7 episodes... can't be bothered to finish it off.
                Ghost train at Easter show in 1972 was scarier

Comment

I'm up to episode 3 so far I like it.

Comment

My wife is watching and loving this. Me I'm not into horror finding them boring since I left my teens

Brad
                    My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

Up to episode 8.

Looking forward to finding out the what is in the bloody red room!

Comment

Finished it last night. Love it from start to finish. All the actors played their roles so well. Especially the kids!!

Comment

thought i'd give this another chance myself and wifey are right into it now. The tension is huge! about half way through wondering wtf is going to happen next, the slow reveal of the backstory is an interesting way to tell the tale and i really like how they mix up the past with the present day. Great show

Comment

Upon reflection I didn't like the last episode as much, but overall the series was great.

Comment

Amazing series. So frickin sad on so many levels....

The scene in the car..... actually screamed long and loud! Yes.....I'm a wimp.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X