Shittest Movie Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shittest Movie Ever

Have had Point Break reboot 2015 on in the background on Fox this morning and hands down this would have to be the worst movie I've seen in ages.

Crap acting, dumb ass plot, just really bad all round.
    I wonder if the actors can feel when they're in a shit film?
    Just get a vibe that no matter how hard they try and polish it it's still gonna be a giant steaming turd?

Anyone else got a vote for the "Worst movie ever" category for the Oscars?

I nominate "Zombeavers"

Watch it and you will understand

Originally posted by Que200 View Post
    Have had Point Break reboot 2015 on in the background on Fox this morning and hands down this would have to be the worst movie I've seen in ages.

Crap acting, dumb ass plot, just really bad all round.
    Just get a vibe that no matter how hard they try and polish it it's still gonna be a giant steaming turd?

Anyone else got a vote for the "Worst movie ever" category for the Oscars?
    Remember--The early bird catches the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Comment

Originally posted by furballx View Post
      I nominate "Zombeavers"

At first I thought zombies and beavers are two of my favourite things, how could this be bad?
      Then I watched the movie trailer...
      Holy crapfest Batman, that looks like an even bigger pile of shite!!

Comment

the toxic avenger

Comment

Some of the movies that had pins named after them were pretty bad, thankfully the pins were better received.

Flintstones
          Congo
          Barbed wire
          http://www.aussiearcade.com.au/forum.../138-RAIL-WAYS

Comment

Don't **** in the woods (yes its a movie)

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by furballx View Post
            I nominate "Zombeavers"

I actually liked Zombeavers but the worst movie voted ever goes to Code Name: K.O.Z. (2015) it is imdb worst voted ever. Or my personal fav is Alien 3000 yes you have to watch this flick.

Comment

My mates and I get together every week to drink beer and watch a movie on the projector on a Wednesday night. Mostly bad movies we talk over, but not always. Zombeavers was silly fun.....I think the worst movie we watched in recent years was Left Behind III: World at War. A Kirk Cameron "Christian" movie. If you like bad acting, terrible special effects, with an underlying religious message, this movie is for you!

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0443567/?ref_=m_nmfmd_act_7
              Wanted: Iron Maiden Pro. Drop me a PM if you're thinking about selling.

Comment

Star Wars VII, the force bores you to death

the robocop remake, watched only 15 minutes

Comment

If you're talking about remakes that suck, I think the remake of The Karate Kid was absolutely awful.

There are plenty of horrible movies around that aren't worth watching, but I really hate when Hollywood decides to remake a classic movie, doesn't change the storyline hardly at all, and then pumps out something worse that the original.

Comment

Bad Santa...couldn't even finish it

Comment

Originally posted by Pop Bumper Pete View Post
                      The robocop remake, watched only 15 minutes
                      Right about that one. I watched it all but was left angry that they could **** up such classic

Comment

All The Hobbit films were shite. just watched all 3 over the last 3 nights while on holidays cause the holiday house we stayed at had a billion dvd's.

never seen so much filler, what a cash grab.

Comment

Originally posted by Jed View Post
                          All The Hobbit films were shite.
                          Totally agree. Jackson couldn't direct his way out of a paper bag and never could. The travellers all enter Mirkwood, cue 30 seconds montage for 50 pages of the book. They ride sealed in barrels down to Laketown getting sick the whole time; cue 45 minutes of custard-pie fight scene for 1 page of the book. I was bored shitless and angry at the same time. It's like they say the music industry is driven by the taste of teenage girls. Who do we blame for the hobbit? Besides Jackson, I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by buttersoft View Post
                            Totally agree. Jackson couldn't direct his way out of a paper bag and never could. The travellers all enter Mirkwood, cue 30 seconds montage for 50 pages of the book. They ride sealed in barrels down to Laketown getting sick the whole time; cue 45 minutes of custard-pie fight scene for 1 page of the book. I was bored shitless and angry at the same time. It's like they say the music industry is driven by the taste of teenage girls. Who do we blame for the hobbit? Besides Jackson, I mean.
                            A huge lawsuit might of had something to do with it sued for 75mil if i remember

Comment

I nominate Sucker Punch. Felt like a bad music video that was dragged out to almost two hours (although the average music video has much more of a plot).

Originally posted by Que200 View Post
                              George Clooney certainly seemed to realise that Batman & Robin was going to be an almighty dud.
                              Facebook: The official home of vacuous narcissism since 2004.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X