Sonic the Hedgehog Movie

Collapse

What's on at the Cinema? TV and Movies Here

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A fair few people online have had a go at editing the animation stills to look a lot closer to the cartoonish/stylised version that we're used to from the games and it looks a heck of a lot better.

Comment

The fixed version looks nice but thats not gonna fix everything else that is more than likely going to be wrong with the movie. Its either a massive publicity stunt or they really just wasted millions making a new model for no reason at all.

Comment

I Wanna see a Killer Sonic Pinball Machine
        Pinball, Its an Addiction

Comment

They wasted millions on the first iteration, definitely not a publicity stunt, they genuinely almost released a full blown cringe fest version. If it was a publicity stunt they wouldve only demoed a small amount of the movie with the bad assets to garner public outcry, but instead they actually had mostly finished the first version and also shelled out crazy sums on marketing campaign materials before realizing the mistake and fixing it, I plan to go see it, i really like the new iteration

Comment

Just hired it on Youtube... It was suprisingly really really good. Even the Mrs liked it.
            I hope they make a sequal.

Comment

Yep, I actually didn't mind it at all. Interesting to see how they go with the second movie.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
              Working...
              X