• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Doctonica View Post
    New season starts soon, My missus is addicted to this show
    1 min only i lasted.

next
    In; Deadpool, The Hobbit, Whirlwind, Genie, Lost World, Hurricane, Pinball Magic, Royal Flush,
    Tommy, Spy Hunter, Orbit 1, Sorcerer, Tales from The Crypt, Houdini, Flash, Street Fighter 2.
    Looking for;
    Space Invaders, Ripleys Believe It or Not.

Comment

• Nat Geo's 'One Strange Rock'. Will Smith's the narrator but you can just ignore him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrC4vDcWmxk
      - The universe is made up of protons, electrons, neutrons and morons.

- I'm not superstitious... but I am a little stitious

Comment

• Does the Australian Netflix subscription contain as much contant as the US Netflix?

- Con

Comment

• Originally posted by extendo View Post
          Does the Australian Netflix subscription contain as much contant as the US Netflix?

- Con

Sadly not.

Brad
          My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

• I subscribed on US Netflix and it's perfect platform for watching something every evening. But I've noticed, that the more I watch, the less I remember a film I watched last evening. I think the point is nowadays we consume too much content daily.

Comment

• Enjoying The Witcher. Nice to see they havent disrepected the source material.
              Season 2 of lost in space out as well.
              about to randomly click on a show called Final Space

Comment

• watching lost in space now. have the witcher queued to watch!
                My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

• Final Space is actually really good!

Comment

• Me after watching first 4 EPS of The Witcher:

And, is it just me, or is Superman trying to talk like Batman?

Sent from your mums iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• He's imitating the voice from the game....does a pretty good job actually.

Comment

• Yeah... but SUPERMAN is talking like BATMAN

Sent from your mums iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• atypical

Comment

• Just a little update

been watching and finding some cool stuff that I wouldn't usually watch

The Umbrella Academy - loving this
                            Hip-Hop Evolution - not a bad history only a few eps. into it
                            Titans - only watched the first episode but looks right up my alley

Aaron Hernandez - doco about a NFL star who commits murder!
                            You - kinda cool

Comment

• Been watching the Umbrella thing too. Alright if you're not too far gone.
                              In; Deadpool, The Hobbit, Whirlwind, Genie, Lost World, Hurricane, Pinball Magic, Royal Flush,
                              Tommy, Spy Hunter, Orbit 1, Sorcerer, Tales from The Crypt, Houdini, Flash, Street Fighter 2.
                              Looking for;
                              Space Invaders, Ripleys Believe It or Not.

Comment

• So altered carbon season 2 dropped a little while aho. i'm not a binger, tend to watch things slowly and let them digest. has anyone watched the whole s2 and can give a verdict? we watched the first ep tonight and i was a bit underwhelmed. the books are so good.... i'm wondering if they are going to let ol' tak get as psycho-killer in the tv as he is in the books....

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X