The Cricket Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Autosteve View Post
    Oww that's debatable. The only one I know that likes the Marsh brothers is @Brad .
    You take that back NOW!
    My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

• Khawaja is officially out with Harris in

Sent from my AGM A8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by kimbleseven View Post
        Khawaja is officially out with Harris in

Sure but Khawaja is like a cat. He'll be back

Brad
        My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

• A shame they didn't do it back when Australia were still a chance of winning the series.
          Facebook: The official home of vacuous narcissism since 2004.

Comment

• So they are not a chance of winning the series? Hmm

Comment

• I know right. Its not as if England have smashed us or anything they won by a single wicket and had some help. Australia look stronger with Starc and Smith back in. England's batting is a worry, any side that gets bowled out for 67 is very suspect and Wales bowled them out very cheap as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by kimbleseven View Post
                So they are not a chance of winning the series? Hmm

They lost a game they had no business losing. That is far more devastating for team morale than getting smashed by an innings. They had their chance, they screwed it up and they know it. Not only that, but they've allowed England's middle order to bat themselves back into form. This series is following the same pattern as the last four in England: Australia start well, then miss opportunities, then implode.

It'd be nice if I'm wrong, but there is absolutely nothing to suggest that Australia have learned from their previous failed campaigns.

Comment

• We shall see soon enough. My money is on a draw this test as it may be raining for the first 3 days.

Comment

• I would say Australia are a chance of winning the series. Not for certain but they are a chance

Comment

• starc holds the key
                      looking to buy gottlieb electro mechanical pinball machines from any era

Comment

• Originally posted by illawarra_steelers View Post
                        starc holds the key
                        Has he been injured?!?

not sure why he's been left out of the side

was in amazing form during the world cup

great inclusion for sure will be chomping at the bit to bowl and bowl well no doubt

Comment

• Starc's overrated. Good but not great. Probably the best one day bowler in the world, but much less effective with a red ball. Australia's best attack is the one they had at Lord's.

Comment

• I was correct with Warner. Broad got him again he should bat down the order.
                            I think Lyon might have a day out on this pitch.
                            Last edited by Noob-A-Tron; 4th September 2019, 07:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noob-A-Tron View Post
                              I was correct with Warner. Broad got him again he should bat down the order.
                              I think Lyon might have a day out on this pitch.
                              Warner looks lost against Broad

don't think it matters where he bats Broad will get him all day long

middle order actually looks good for once

Laberhoweveryouspellit really needs to turn one of his half century's into a century

then Smith then Head

Wade looks ok but needs to back up his 100 he made earlier to give more strenght but I'm ok with how this looks at the moment

Comment

• Broad only has to hit the pads and the umps put up the finger, Another LBW that could have been not out (HEAD).

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X