Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

NRL 2020

We managed to get the last release of tickets for the first game in the new Townsville Stadium. Cowboys v Broncos, regardless of the outcome should be a cracker of a game and amazing atmosphere.

Hopefully Valentine gives the cowboys a good boost, if him, Morgan and Taumalolo are on song we should make the top 8.

• Like 2

• Administrators
1. Who will be premiers

2. Wooden spinners

My answer

1. Maybe parra

2. Maybe parra

From an experienced eels fan...............

Ugh tell me about it. People keep telling me Parra are a great chance this year. I tell them to bugger off the amount of times I've heard that over the years

Brad

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

Everyone hated Manly the most until the Broncos joined. Being a Parra fan it was tough to watch last night but still footy and I can't belive they got out to an 18 - 0 lead and threw it away

Brad

• Like 1

• Administrators
If Teddy had played probably would have been 100 nil. The Broncs were just plain awful. Whole different side last night. Looked like they actually cared and Manly were stunned.

Parra are shaping up nicely. It isn't how great the score is as long as you consistantly win and that is what they are doing. 10,000 allowed in stadiums shortly and then Parra's home ground advantage will kick in to help as well.

Enjoying seeing Parra and the Knights playing well and either would be good to see go on to win for me.

• Administrators

The plus side apart from the points is their new found resilience. In the past when they were behind, they fell apart. This year they're holding out and then winning. Still can't score near the line though and this weeks game against your side will be the real test imo

Brad

The plus side apart from the points is their new found resilience. In the past when they were behind, they fell apart. This year they're holding out and then winning. Still can't score near the line though and this weeks game against your side will be the real test imo

Brad

ATM the gun teams are Parra and the Rorters

NRL is a business, close games are good for fans, sucks to be at, or watch a game when your team is behind by 30. You are more likely to come back and watch if your Losing team only just lost.

you will notice that the team losing will always get the 50/50 calls or the “rub of the green� to keep it close .

If you have not already noticed this, you will from now.

ATM the gun teams are Parra and the Rorters

NRL is a business, close games are good for fans, sucks to be at, or watch a game when your team is behind by 30. You are more likely to come back and watch if your Losing team only just lost.

you will notice that the team losing will always get the 50/50 calls or the “rub of the green� to keep it close .

If you have not already noticed this, you will from now.

Yeah ... and there's no covid, it's just 5G ... and the earth is flat.

• Like 1