QUEEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rich View Post
    it's not good to hear your own mother tell you just what seeing Freddy Mercury on DVD does for/to her
    She knows she's barking up tree wrong tree, right?
    Live on Twitch, when I can at random times | twitch.tv/ajfclark | You can vote for what machine I play, click here, follow my channel and type '!vote' in chat for details | Movember: mobro.co/ajfclark

Comment

Originally posted by pistolpete78 View Post
      I agree Freddie is right up there with the best front men and musically was brilliant. Might dig out some of their stuff for a listen today
      Posted via Mobile Device
      Still have them on vinyl

Comment

I like, no, love We Will Rock You. Magic

Comment

there are allot of over rated bands of that era, and Im not a queen fan per say, But even saying that its bloody hard to deny the fact they are one of the greatest bands of all time.
          They are real musicians, the vocals are amazing, great guitar work, great drums, the lyrics are very smart, and they deserve every ounce of respect they have. They were the real deal no doubt about that, Ground breaking and original.
          And yes Freddie would be one of the greatest Vocalists of all time.

So if A hardcore queen fan came up to me and said queen is the most talented bands of all time, It would be hard to say other wise even if your not a hard core queen fan your self.
          I can think of only a hand full of bands that are in their league as far as talent.

Comment

Yep love em since a lad when my older brother brought home Queen II LP and I was hooked. Have all their vinyl including some of the picture discs. Saw them in '85 at the Sydney Entertainment Centre and it is still one of the best shows I ever saw.

Freddy was not just a great vocalist but a fantastic pianist, and one of the greatest frontmen in rock who knew how to connect with any audience anywhere! One of the bands I'll never stop listening to.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Comment

I'm sure the Queen pinball will come out after Pinball Brothers are finished with production of Alien.

Comment

And if it doesn't, Stern will eventually do it. They're running out of mainstream 70s/80s bands.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
                The Barn - 2020 - 7th and 8th of August
                SHPC - 2020 - Pukekohe

Comment

Led zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Queen, The beatles, Jimi Hendrix, The doors, CCR, Micheal Jackson Thriller, Bob Dylan, Deep purple, Dio, Slayer, Rush, Bob marley, johnny cash, Motley Crue, Def leppard, Dire Straights, At least 5 of those would be huge sellers so enough music for stern to keep us interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Noob-A-Tron View Post
                    Led zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Queen, The beatles, Jimi Hendrix, The doors, CCR, Micheal Jackson Thriller, Bob Dylan, Deep purple, Dio, Slayer, Rush, Bob marley, johnny cash, Motley Crue, Def leppard, Dire Straights, At least 5 of those would be huge sellers so enough music for stern to keep us interested.
                    Led Zepplin at least up till 18mths ago was impossible due to not paying enough for the license, and Plant and Page not agreeing on anything.

The Beatles is supposedly already in the pipe but the rumour is only as a super LE because the license was so expensive.

Hendrix is also rumoured.

Rush is likely because of their popularity in North America.

The only other two on there that are likely are The Doors, and Michael Jackson. Def Leppard and Motley Crue are fringe. I'd love Black Sabbath but what are the chances?

Best case they've got say 6 off your list, with outside 8, and 3 of them are rumoured to already be taken. With the rights to Queen being sat on by Pinball Brothers.

They put out 3 games a year give or take, that is 2 years of production at best.
                    The Barn - 2020 - 7th and 8th of August
                    SHPC - 2020 - Pukekohe

Comment

Originally posted by Noob-A-Tron View Post
                      Of that list i would interested only in

led zeppelin
                      Queen
                      Jimi Hendrix
                      The Doors

Dire Straits as a pinball, sounds like a yawnfest

Comment

Pink Floyd would be a potentially good title too

Comment

I saw them at the Sydney entertainment centre in 19.....?
                          Pretty good show (nowhere near as good as Peter Gabriel)
                          They turned the lights off in the middle of Bohemian Rhapsody (you know the mama mia, etc) as it was recorded
                          Freddie had an amazing vocal range

Comment

As incredible as Queen and The Beatles were
                            There is no way no matter how good the pin is
                            Sales will be ordinary, My bets Queen just edging out the Beatles on sales
                            But hardly a big seller for both.
                            I am a fan but no way my money would go down on either of these.

Stern may be able to absorb the low margin or even loss from either of these 2
                            But it could break a boutique company like PB

I'm down for a Black Sabbath LE even at 13k

The music is so kick ass and 100% perfect for pinball !

SABBATH Kills all the other bands mentioned

black-sabbath.png

Iommi Holgram, lol

blacksabbath5.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah Floyd would be awesome !

Some really trippy ideas and tunes come to mind for this

No chance there though

Waters is a nutter
                            Pinball, Its an Addiction

Comment

Yep. I Totally agree.

Black Sabbath

Sent from my SM-G950F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Comment

Yes i would buy a Sabbath LE watched them live in Melbourne a couple of years ago my kids love them now. They were still seriously that good live well into their 60's Iommi is a music genius.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X