Wow! What will 5G be like then?
    5G will be capable of 20Gps !

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by Jed View Post
      5G will be capable of 20Gps !

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Comment

Our old Optus Cable service will be disconnected on 14/10/2019 so we have to choose an NBN provider. We have seen and heard lots of bad reviews about Optus, so we won't be sticking with them. Aussie Broadband and iiNet seem much better and their NBN plans are almost identical in price and features. I believe we are getting HFC in our suburb. I'm leaning towards Aussie Broadband, mainly because their Customer Service is located in Australia. Can anyone comment on iiNet's services?

Cheers,
        Matthew

Comment

iiNet is ok in certain areas, but generally higher contention than Aussie Broadband - and offshore support. If you end up going with Aussie Broadband and feel like being nice, use me as a reference so I can get the $50 referral
          sigpic

Comment

A second vote for Aussie Broadband

Comment

Originally posted by bwodie View Post
              iiNet is ok in certain areas, but generally higher contention than Aussie Broadband - and offshore support. If you end up going with Aussie Broadband and feel like being nice, use me as a reference so I can get the $50 referral
              [MENTION=292]bwodie[/MENTION] I'm about to sign up online to Aussie Broadband but I don't know how to add a referral to the order? Apparently I need a referral code?

Cheers,
              Matthew

Comment

Originally posted by felixthadog View Post
                [MENTION=292]bwodie[/MENTION] I'm about to sign up online to Aussie Broadband but I don't know how to add a referral to the order? Apparently I need a referral code?

Cheers,
                Matthew
                You will get $50 off your first bill as well! I will send it to you now
                Referral code is: 892133

Everyone feel free to use it haha
                sigpic

Comment

Legend!

Referral code is: 892133

Everyone feel free to use it haha
                  Done, thanks mate

Comment

no not happy...

telstra cable to telstra nbn

approx 30 bucks more a month for similar plan and coincidentally about 30% speed loss

also comes with free bonus dropouts every couple of days!

I want my cable plan back [emoji17]

Comment

• We are all getting ripped off
                      I had adsl 2 and it was good $39 a month

I dont want a home phone but you still have to pay for a phone ?
                      NBN $69 a month with $20 credit for home phone that we dont use
                      a Local call is not like the old system when you could talk for hours

wife would ring here brother whom lives 20kms away and the credit would be gone ...
                      if you do use $10 it is topped up with another $20

the credit does not roll over ....
                      must be line rental or service charge

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinoffski View Post
                        We are all getting ripped off
                        I had adsl 2 and it was good $39 a month

I dont want a home phone but you still have to pay for a phone ?
                        NBN $69 a month with $20 credit for home phone that we dont use
                        a Local call is not like the old system when you could talk for hours

wife would ring here brother whom lives 20kms away and the credit would be gone ...
                        if you do use $10 it is topped up with another $20

the credit does not roll over ....
                        must be line rental or service charge
                        Seems like you are getting your plan confused with your service.
                        In; Deadpool, The Hobbit, Whirlwind, Genie, Lost World, Hurricane, Pinball Magic, Royal Flush,
                        Tommy, Spy Hunter, Orbit 1, Sorcerer, Tales from The Crypt, Houdini, Flash, Street Fighter 2.
                        Looking for;
                        Space Invaders, Ripleys Believe It or Not.

Comment

• Originally posted by felixthadog View Post
                          Our old Optus Cable service will be disconnected on 14/10/2019 so we have to choose an NBN provider. We have seen and heard lots of bad reviews about Optus, so we won't be sticking with them. Aussie Broadband and iiNet seem much better and their NBN plans are almost identical in price and features. I believe we are getting HFC in our suburb. I'm leaning towards Aussie Broadband, mainly because their Customer Service is located in Australia. Can anyone comment on iiNet's services?

Cheers,
                          Matthew
                          I went with Aussie Broadband Matthew and I am very happy with them.

I was going to say to refer me but I see [MENTION=292]bwodie[/MENTION] beat me to it!

Comment

• Originally posted by punkin View Post
                            Seems like you are getting your plan confused with your service.
                            Didnt really give a proper explanation to the NBN to the older system ....

as i was typing i was over it and just though it is time to go and get a beer...

Comment

• Originally posted by KJS View Post
                              no not happy...

telstra cable to telstra nbn

approx 30 bucks more a month for similar plan and coincidentally about 30% speed loss

also comes with free bonus dropouts every couple of days!

I want my cable plan back [emoji17]

Comment

• We live far south coast nsw and there's no other fixed line broadband options here. We were supposed to get nbn late last year. Then it was early in the new year. Then it was April. Then June. Then September. Now it's 'sometime in the next 4 months' ffs. What a sh1tshow..

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X