How much is your willy worth??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much is your willy worth??

Last edited by stu; 14th March 2012, 11:32 PM.

im hurting reading that
    you can always expect change in life..except from vending machines

Comment

Firstly : OW

Secondly : The Doctor should compensate the victim by being his penis donor.
      ...maybe, but then again "maybe" covers a lot of things, like: maybe Michael Jackson really is LaToya in drag, or maybe if Dorothy clicks her heels 3 times and says "There's no place like home" while she is at home, she would telefrag herself..." - MadMikeAU

| My | |

Comment

whats the song michel jacson sang "it dont matter if your black or white"
        i can just see some white guy with a big black schlong
        The best action is wrist action!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MadMikeAU View Post
          The Doctor should compensate the victim by being his penis donor.
          I work with plenty of Medical Staff who are dick's but I don't know if I would want theirs...

The best way to make em hurt is monetary for sure....

PS as a thought if he is getting a new penis fashioned from arm tissue, can he put in special requests for size and shape ???

Comment

Originally posted by merchant View Post
            where he chopped it into small pieces before storming out of the operating theatre at Bucharest hospital.
            Sounds like 'butcher-fest' hospital
            My Projects
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crafty View Post
              PS as a thought if he is getting a new penis fashioned from arm tissue, can he put in special requests for size and shape ???
              Wow, possibly a dick made from part of a bicep! He'd have neat party trick curling a 20 lb weight with his manhood.

Comment

Originally posted by Roxbury View Post
                Wow, possibly a dick made from part of a bicep! He'd have neat party trick curling a 20 lb weight with his manhood.
                I am fairly sure that they use tissue from the under side of the forearm as it is hairless and about the same level of sensitivity.
                ...maybe, but then again "maybe" covers a lot of things, like: maybe Michael Jackson really is LaToya in drag, or maybe if Dorothy clicks her heels 3 times and says "There's no place like home" while she is at home, she would telefrag herself..." - MadMikeAU

| My | |

Comment

Originally posted by MadMikeAU View Post
                  I am fairly sure that they use tissue from the under side of the forearm as it is hairless and about the same level of sensitivity.
                  "We have the technology! We can rebuild him!"
                  BEEP BEEP Richie! They ALL float down here. When your down here with us, you'll float too!

Comment

Comment

Sucking my arm just doesnt come close to when i get my dick sucked though.....can't see how that one works
                      I think we have a contender for funniest quote ever.

Comment

Comment

...and the word of the month is...phalloplasty

http://www.ftmguide.org/grs.html#forearm

| My | |

Comment

Comment

no way man this one wins HANDS DOWN "Scrotoplasty" it sounds dirtier than phalloplasty

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

what a cool site madmike
                              AHAHAHAHA FFS. I thought you made that up until I saw it further down the page!!!!

| My | |

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X