• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Family Guy!

Happy Birthday Champion!

Have a couple beers for me!

Cheers

happy b'day family guy!, btw shock and awe, i said happy b'day to you too yesterday in the happy birthday thread.

Comment

Yep Happy Birthday and all that
      ...maybe, but then again "maybe" covers a lot of things, like: maybe Michael Jackson really is LaToya in drag, or maybe if Dorothy clicks her heels 3 times and says "There's no place like home" while she is at home, she would telefrag herself..." - MadMikeAU

| My | |

Comment

Cheers guys. I feel so special

You don't have to worry ryan, i'm going to the james squires brew house tonight for dinner, so i think it's safe to say i will have more then a couple of beers

Been given some interesting presents today to say the least.
        You must be a parking ticket cause you got Fine written all over you! Giggidy giggidy giggidy!

Comment

Happy birthday.Dont forget to bring your keg along.ha ha ha ha
          Doggistyler

Comment

Ok so i am having a couple of beers for ryan. Is there anyone else i need to have a couple of drinks for while i am at it?
            You must be a parking ticket cause you got Fine written all over you! Giggidy giggidy giggidy!

Comment

Originally posted by Family Guy
              Ok so i am having a couple of beers for ryan. Is there anyone else i need to have a couple of drinks for while i am at it?
              yep put me down for some!! Happy Birthday too Family Guy.

Thanks Berty I did see that - thanks for the wishes!!
              Man cannot live with just one pinball.
              sigpic

Comment

happy birthday family guy!!! thought i may as well get in on the celebration, at lkeast then you can have a few more beers (including a couple for me) and get waisted!!!

alllllriiiight (in a quagmire sought of way)

(how the hell do you spell quagmire / kwagmyer / whatever?)
                sigpic

Comment

Mabe by the time you get to my turn you can have a sarsparella mmmm
                  have to be responsable and all that
                  The best action is wrist action!!!!!!

Comment

Ok so i'm down for 6 beers and a sarsparella. What's a sarsparella?? lol No seriously. Ah with the help of my good friend google i found out it's root beer. What's root beer??

Reminds me of the simpsons;

Marge: I'll just have a cup of coffee.
                    Bartender: Beer it is.
                    Marge: No, I said "coffee."
                    Bartender: "Beer."
                    Marge, slowly, enunciating: Coff-ee.
                    Bartender: Be-er.
                    Marge: C, O -
                    Bartender: B, E -

then again i think i can relate every real life situation back to the simpsons.

(how the hell do you spell quagmire / kwagmyer / whatever?)
                    I do believe quagmire is spelt quagmire

Quagmire: Hey there sweetie, how old are you?
                    Connie: 16.
                    Quagmire: 18? You're first.
                    Connie: Mom!
                    Quagmire: I like where this is goin'! Giggidy, giggidy, gig-gi-dy!

Comment

its sad but i even know the epp of the simpsons thats off
                      but seriously you never heard of sarsparella such a tasty non alocholic drink
                      i used to get one when dad took me to the pub and a fist full of 2 bob bits and i was outa his hair for at least an hour (he was so smart)
                      now its my turn but its bloody $2 coins now and the little turd is bak in 20 mins
                      The best action is wrist action!!!!!!

Comment

I had heard of sarsparella before, but never actually found out what it was.

Homer: Lets see.. one two three.... six Whiskeys!
                        Bartender: We only serve Sarsaparilla, mac, no alcohol
                        Marge: You can get drunk when we get home...
                        Homer: Duh...

See my dad never took me to the pub, he's the sort of person that if you give a full strength beer to on christmas day he will be asleep by early afternoon

Comment

how good was the local pub? we used to play pool, pinball, get softdrink n chips. ahhh... now we have to pay for it all!!!

god i love these quotes

Quagmire: So, you ladies ever been penetrated?

Auctioner: Our first item is a pair of panties confiscated from a prostitute.
                          Quagmire: Fifty bucks.
                          Auctioner: She had nine STDs.
                          Quagmire: Forty-five bucks.
                          Auctioner: And when we caught her she wet herself.
                          Quagmire: Fifty bucks.
                          sigpic

Comment

Tell me about. Back in my day (which was about 4 years ago) local pub use to charge $2.25 for a schooner of beer and about $2.60 for bourbon and coke. And of course i was a beer drinker because that extra 35 cents was too much. Nowadays it's $3.05 for a schooner and god only knows how much for a bourbon and coke. Hmmm... guess that still is insanely cheap, maybe that's why i still go there every week

Peter: Hey hey I got an idea. Lets play "I Never." You got to drink if you did the thing that the person says they never did.
                            Cleveland: Oh I got one, I never slept with a women with the lights on.
                            (They all drink.)
                            Joe: I'll go next, uh I never had sex with Cleveland's wife.
                            (Quagmire and Cleveland drink.)
                            Peter: alright lets see uh, I never did a chick in a Logan airport bathroom.
                            (Only Quagmire drinks.)
                            ****About 33 drinks later****
                            Peter: God lets see what else is there um...I never gave a reach-around to a spider monkey while reciting the Pledge of Alligence.
                            Quagmire: Oh God.
                            (Quagmire takes a drink.)
                            Joe: I uh I never picked up an illegal alien at Home Depot to take home a choke me while I touch myself.
                            Quagmire: Oh come on!
                            (Quagmire drinks again.)
                            Peter: I never did the same thing except with someone from Joann Fabrics.
                            Quagmire: Oh God this is ridiculous. You guys suck! (Drinks more and passes out.)

Comment

Happy Birthday Nick!

Hope your having a great day.
                              The Pinny Parlour likes this post.

The Pinny Parlour Welcomes you to Aussie Arcade.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X