• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get rid of it, forget it happened -1 to my score

Comment

Originally posted by merchant View Post
      Get rid of it, forget it happened -1 to my score
      Settle grettle! Don't feel diss'd if your idea is not accepted. We need people thinking of new shit otherwise the place gets boring. Feeeel the luv

Comment

Well, what I think i know what he is talking about, but that is what the whole forum is if you viewed all the posts in order.

Start a new thread if you need help or want to say hello.

Or if youe online, go into flash. I'll often sit there for a while before anyone shows up, but it lets people know you are in there.

Cheers, Geoff

Comment

Originally posted by wrx2hot4u View Post
          Settle grettle! Don't feel diss'd if your idea is not accepted. We need people thinking of new shit otherwise the place gets boring. Feeeel the luv

It's all good

Comment

Originally posted by The Prof View Post
            Well, what I think i know what he is talking about, but that is what the whole forum is if you viewed all the posts in order.

Start a new thread if you need help or want to say hello.

Or if youe online, go into flash. I'll often sit there for a while before anyone shows up, but it lets people know you are in there.

Cheers, Geoff
            Just on this...is there any way to indicate how many people are in flash chat. Like have it say "Flash Chat (2)" for 2 people, etc?
            ...maybe, but then again "maybe" covers a lot of things, like: maybe Michael Jackson really is LaToya in drag, or maybe if Dorothy clicks her heels 3 times and says "There's no place like home" while she is at home, she would telefrag herself..." - MadMikeAU

| My | |

Comment

Sounds kinda like a shoutbox.

Lol merchant why would you think anybody is pissed at you over this? any new ideas are welcome and if enough interest is shown for it I'll act on it.

Originally posted by MadMikeAU View Post
              Just on this...is there any way to indicate how many people are in flash chat. Like have it say "Flash Chat (2)" for 2 people, etc?
              Click on the forum main page then scroll right down the bottom to the whats going on box down a bit further is "Members currently using Flashchat: 3"
              Last edited by Arcade King; 25th October 2006, 03:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

How dare merchant try and condense all my crap into one thread..
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DKong View Post
                  How dare merchant try and condense all my crap into one thread..
                  Obviously to serve as a reminder for you for the 'morning after'..!

Comment

Originally posted by woka View Post
                    Obviously to serve as a reminder for you for the 'morning after'..!
                    LOL, yeah that works. Instead of seeing all the crap all over the place, then it's all in one place, so you can see the total amount of crap instead!! convenient!!!!

tsst

Comment

ok it's settled then, we'll call it the "pissed posters thread"
                      Man cannot live with just one pinball.
                      sigpic

Comment

That's a really cool name

Comment

so who is about and pissed to post here tonight???

as if no one is here, we are all nerds with no lives, what else do people have to do at 1 am on saturday morning....oh i know you are probably all off playing world of warcraft....
                          Last edited by stu; 27th October 2006, 10:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

**** war craft whatever that is. I'm here and pissed
                            Man cannot live with just one pinball.
                            sigpic

Comment

How gay...

Comment

warcraft is the shit, not wow though, warcraft 3 with DOTA...you should all get it to play

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X