• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xmas skin

ARRGHHHHH

How do i change the skin??
    The Pinny Parlour likes this post.

The Pinny Parlour Welcomes you to Aussie Arcade.

somebodys not in the christmas spirit

Comment

Not the answer I'm looking for Trav

I found the changer thank goodness
      Last edited by The Pinny Parlour; 4th December 2005, 12:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
      The Pinny Parlour likes this post.

The Pinny Parlour Welcomes you to Aussie Arcade.

Comment

Good opportunity to remind people that they can change the look or "skin" of the forum from a selection in the bottom left hand corner of the forum via a pull down menu.

Comment

god that was horrid *laughs*

.... plays the 'i might be jewish and find that offensive' card
          - My random bits | - A Wah!Cade wiki | - Experimental Wah!cade Branch | |

Comment

yes, this is horrible!

ahhhh, good old default
            Last edited by rottenpig; 4th December 2005, 09:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
            sigpic

Comment

I acutually like it.

Jingle all the way.

Catty

Comment

Luckly it's only once a year
                You must be a parking ticket cause you got Fine written all over you! Giggidy giggidy giggidy!

Comment

Not bad, but a Southern Hemisphere Xmas theme would be good - I'm feeling a little warmer than that......
                  www.ozstick.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by OzStick
                    Not bad, but a Southern Hemisphere Xmas theme would be good - I'm feeling a little warmer than that......
                    so ... a wife beater, stubbies, can of vb and blowflies? perhaps the original one wasnt so bad!

Comment

bah to the nit pickers, Its so damn hot here I can look at the screen and pretend its snowing.

Comment

Originally posted by sairuk
                        so ... a wife beater, ...
                        Trying so hard not to be offended by that.

I think what was meant was replace the snow with sand, the trees with surf boards and instead of being all white, make it all different shades of red to represent the sunburn.
                        ...maybe, but then again "maybe" covers a lot of things, like: maybe Michael Jackson really is LaToya in drag, or maybe if Dorothy clicks her heels 3 times and says "There's no place like home" while she is at home, she would telefrag herself..." - MadMikeAU

| My | |

Comment

Originally posted by MadMikeAU
                          Trying so hard not to be offended by that.
                          oh no! ... go brush up on your slang

EDIT: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wifebeater_%28slang%29 - blue here though

Comment

so ... a wife beater, stubbies, can of vb and blowflies? perhaps the original one wasnt so bad!
                            LOL

And dont forget the recent additions of a chrisco hamper.

Comment

oh no! ... go brush up on your slang

EDIT: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wifebeater_%28slang%29 - blue here though
                              Sorry, but my yank is a little below par...over here we call them "SING-LET". LMAO
                              I thought that it may have been slang, but couldnt image what it could be (apart from the wife beater in my pants, but that no longer even makes sence).

lmao
                              ...maybe, but then again "maybe" covers a lot of things, like: maybe Michael Jackson really is LaToya in drag, or maybe if Dorothy clicks her heels 3 times and says "There's no place like home" while she is at home, she would telefrag herself..." - MadMikeAU

| My | |

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X