Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

xmas skin

Not bad, but a Southern Hemisphere Xmas theme would be good - I'm feeling a little warmer than that......

so ... a wife beater, stubbies, can of vb and blowflies? perhaps the original one wasnt so bad! :D

so ... a wife beater, ...:D

Trying so hard not to be offended by that. :o

I think what was meant was replace the snow with sand, the trees with surf boards and instead of being all white, make it all different shades of red to represent the sunburn.

oh no! :cry ... go brush up on your slang

EDIT: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wifebeater_%28slang%29 - blue here though

Sorry, but my yank is a little below par...over here we call them "SING-LET". LMAO

I thought that it may have been slang, but couldnt image what it could be (apart from the wife beater in my pants, but that no longer even makes sence).

lmao

Sorry, but my yank is a little below par...over here we call them "SING-LET". LMAO

I thought that it may have been slang, but couldnt image what it could be (apart from the wife beater in my pants, but that no longer even makes sence).

lmao

tbh i never knew it was yank until i googled it, always believed it was old aussie trucker slang as thats where i got it from. learn something new everyday .... damn multicultural societies confusing the issue :D