Trying to finish Shinobi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to finish Shinobi

Hi Fellas.I have been trying to finish Shinobi.I just cant get pass the last dude that keeps changing to different end bosses.Anyone finished the game?Anyone got tips to finish the game?Its driving me crazy.
    Doggistyler

Hi there Stacey. I used to finish this game as a kid in the arcades and a couple of months ago decided I'd do it again for old time's sake. Took me quite a bit to get the old skills back but have since completed it a number of times recently. Great game and I love the fact that you can't continue on the final mission which means you actually have to know how to play the game to finish rather than popping credits.
    He starts off which the electric charge and you shoot him the moment the charge disappears. He comes towards you and you go underneath him on one of his big jumps. He then fires out boomerangs or something and that's when I use my magic on him. Finally he runs at you really fast and you have to be ready for him. Just wait for him to charge at you and hit the fire button as quick as you can. Even if he looks like he is running off keep firing because he often comes in for multiple attacks.
    I think that is all. I remember thinking he was really hard because you only get a few goes and then it's back to mission 1 again. Keep at it and when you beat him you will realise he is not all he's cracked up to be.
    Let me know how you go.
    Mark.
    Man cannot live with just one pinball.
    sigpic

Comment

Mark still giving it a bash.I am getting better.

STILL CANT FINISH THIS BLASTED LAST STAGE"""""

This weekend i shall finish it i hope.
      Doggistyler

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
      Working...
      X