No announcement yet.

COVID-19 / what’s your plan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems like some need to self isolate in a psych ward.

Comment

• Originally posted by hotty View Post
      Seems like some need to self isolate in a psych ward.
      Your so anal, I'll live because I'm isolated to one person to 20km you'll die I wont. Suck that up hotty

Comment

• Originally posted by Pop Bumper Pete View Post
        We would not have to go into lockdown if people understood basic hygene
        This virus is not a result of our unhygienic practises in Oz.

Comment

• Get off the booze hotty Hygiene has a lot to do with it.

Comment

• Gemini2544 no need for personal attacks and name calling.

Comment

• Hotty started it Travis, I made a joke about bad smelling sanitizer gel & he started on me. The guy is drunk on line.

Comment

• X

Comment

• Oh dear now it's showing. Like I said because someone thinks they won't get it the rest can suck. Pity people can't count and don't understand the term exponential means. Sorry but next time there's a farm aid I'm really gonna be pressed to feel compassion. People aren't real nice in times like this unfortunately. Let's all go dog eat dog shall we

Comment

• Lets all just take a step back and relax.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arcade King View Post
                      Gemini2544 no need for personal attacks and name calling.
                      And Travis he's now into animal sex, this guy needs a ban to cool off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini2544 View Post

How old are you??

“Travis look at what this one said, look at what that one said!!! “

😂🤣😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by RPZ View Post

How old are you??

“Travis look at what this one said, look at what that one said!!! “

😂🤣😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Old enough to know bestiality is an insult, wrong & illegal.

Comment

Hotty started it Travis, I made a joke about bad smelling sanitizer gel & he started on me. The guy is drunk on line.
                            Mate I know Hotty and he doesn't drink OK. Say it again so we're clear here. You don't care if city folk die. That's how I read it. And mate you'll get what you've wished for coz it's started. 3 dead here, crack a can and sit back and watch the tally go up. Should be fun, a bit like watching the good Friday appeal hey. Let's see if we can hit the million mark. Brother not nice mate

Comment

• Originally posted by pinball god View Post

Mate I know Hotty and he doesn't drink OK. Say it again so we're clear here. You don't care if city folk die. That's how I read it. And mate you'll get what you've wished for coz it's started. 3 dead here, crack a can and sit back and watch the tally go up. Should be fun, a bit like watching the good Friday appeal hey. Let's see if we can hit the million mark. Brother not nice mate
                              And what does that have to do with him making mental health & bestiality insults. He went way, way over the line.

Comment

Hotty started it Travis, I made a joke about bad smelling sanitizer gel & he started on me. The guy is drunk on line.
                                Originally posted by Gemini2544 View Post

All i can picture is my 5 yr old. But Dad, he was making faces at me. Aren't you the same guy that was having a go at someone about letting the adults talk? Sounds really mature

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 4 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X