Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Oakley sunglasses

wwf

Just wanted to see if anyone has change out there Oakley sunglasses lenses because of scratches and where did you get them from

I got a a pair of Holbrook Oakley

Thanks

I did that years ago at their head office on the northern beaches, but didn’t know you could still do it? I’m interested to see where this goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I did this a few years back (over 5yrs now, that's how long my lenses have lasted), but I can't remember for the life of me their contact details. I do remember I found the model of the lenses I wanted then I ended up buying over the phone from Oakley Aus head office (but I thought they were in Melbourne, maybe they've now moved to NSW :shrug:)

The fact that I'm still using them after replacing the lenses over 5 years ago is a testament to NOT buying the knockoffs from Ebay. Just spend the bit extra as they'll last way longer.

Are these your lenses at the bottom of the page? https://www.oakley.com/en-au/search?text=holbrook&page=3. If so ring them or email from the above link or do a live chat (in the footer of each page).

• Like 1

I did this a few years back (over 5yrs now, that's how long my lenses have lasted), but I can't remember for the life of me their contact details. I do remember I found the model of the lenses I wanted then I ended up buying over the phone from Oakley Aus head office (but I thought they were in Melbourne, maybe they've now moved to NSW :shrug:)

The fact that I'm still using them after replacing the lenses over 5 years ago is a testament to NOT buying the knockoffs from Ebay. Just spend the bit extra as they'll last way longer.

Are these your lenses at the bottom of the page? https://www.oakley.com/en-au/search?text=holbrook&page=3. If so ring them or email from the above link or do a live chat (in the footer of each page).

Thanks for that I'll check it out

• Like 1