Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Admire but don't touch stickers

Does anyone have one of those "admire but don't touch labels" they can scan and email to me-there the ones you see at the car shows and the blokes put them on the windscreens of there cars. I want to put them on my pinballs when the ferirals come over:badgrin

Peter

I think the ones you mean have Shannons stuff on them. I always get them when I take my car to a show. I always chuck em though.

Are they green with a admire but dont touch or something along those lines?

Edit: Just went rummaging through the boot of the car and garage and found one.

Is this it?

DSC01696.jpg

If so I can mail it to you. It's in mint condition

Edited by knight76

I think the ones you mean have Shannons stuff on them. I always get them when I take my car to a show. I always chuck em though.

Is this it?

DSC01696.jpg

Yeah that's it-I'd be wrapped if you could mail it and let me know postage cost and I will fix you up..Will PM my address

Peter..

I need those stickers not just for the pinballs but for the fishtanks as well. Nephew can over and was eating a Nutella snack with his fingers doing the dipping instead of the biscuit. lets just say the finger painting on my salt-water fishtank glass and the side of my SW machine had steam coming out of my ears!!!

• Super Moderator
I have a machine here that can put that onto a T-shirt if you like, or a stubbie holder... or a coffee mug.. or a pair of nickers... :D

Mmmm, an AA Coffee Mug....

Does anyone have one of those "admire but don't touch labels" they can scan and email to me-there the ones you see at the car shows and the blokes put them on the windscreens of there cars. I want to put them on my pinballs when the ferirals come over:badgrin

Peter

I don't think labels would do any good. You'd be surprised at the number of people who can read but can't process that information properly.

'Silent retards' who touch wet paint. ;)

Is this it?

DSC01696.jpg

Thanks Jason for all your help I really appreciate it and it arrived yesterday in awesome condition.. Thanks again Peter

Thanks Jason for all your help I really appreciate it and it arrived yesterday in awesome condition.. Thanks again Peter

No worries mate. Glad to help.

With the ignoring the signs, we were displaying down at the Peter Warren All Ford day and some guy walks up to another persons car, Now the sign was bloody easy to see. Anyway, this guy just walks up and opens the car door and starts sticking his head inside getting a good look.

When approached and told to politely fuck off, he says, "well, you should have the door already opened"

Or you get the complete idiots that if it is inclement weather, walking along with their umbrella over there heads, when they want to look into a car window they just bend down hitting the car roof with the underside of the umbrella. Some people just do not care, some just dont have a brain.

I am a member of a Car Club and we attend quite a number of car shows in which these 'Admire but do not touch' signs are included in the goodies bag, I have always thrown them out but if members here want them I am happy to stockpile them.

Matthew

I am in a car club also, what car do you own?

nice, I bet that gets some looks.

It does because it stands out being big & orange, and because it is such a rare sight these days to see classic cars on the road. It always makes me smile when I see young kids staring at the car as I drive past, I can almost hear them asking their parents "What's that?" :lol

Matthew