Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy Plastic Reconstruction and Repair

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1meoZaHYZo
    Baking soda and super glue.....interesting.

Originally posted by Arcade King View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1meoZaHYZo
    Baking soda and super glue.....interesting.
    Ow that is nice. I will definitely try that. Just had a shower recess that was leaking between the tiles. Tried grout however I don't have 7 days to let the only shower in the house be out of action while the grout drys completely so I mixed Araldite with some of the grout to match the white grout colour rather than the epoxy yellow colour. Next morning it was set, a perfect repair. Unlike grout, the epoxy is water proof and also takes some flexing before it cracks.

Comment

Thanks Travis, I can definitely see me using this technique. Whitewater boulders immediately come to mind. Cheers
      I have propelled the ball along the proper trajectory and been rewarded

Comment

I've got a second Apple IIgs keyboard with a small chunk out of one corner and I was looking at solutions on fixing it and this may work.

Comment

I have used the baking soda and super glue method lots of times.
          Very quick to do and no waiting for anything to set.

Comment

I blew a plastic radiator tank half way over the Bells Line of Road West of Sydney. The builder I was meeting on site went home and bought back a 2 part kit which I knew was Super Glue. I filled up the join and drove the van about 45 k's to a mechanic where it was repaired. This WORKS REALLY WELL!
            Did not know at the time that you could use baking powder in the mix.
            Dave
            ************************************************** *******************
            Remember--The early bird catches the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
            Working...
            X