Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Best ever melted coil

That's pretty cool, I love the Excalibur remark.

Worse when the transformer is like that and the machine's wiring harness is similar usually when some genius thought the fix for a blowing fuse was a nail in an EM.

You then get the smell that smells like a sheep caught fire with all the cloth covered wiring turning to dust after catching fire when the copper wires glowed red hot before the transformer melted.

Worse when the transformer is like that and the machine's wiring harness is similar usually when some genius thought the fix for a blowing fuse was a nail in an EM.

You then get the smell that smells like a sheep caught fire with all the cloth covered wiring turning to dust after catching fire when the copper wires glowed red hot before the transformer melted.

Sheep caught fire:lol

Maybe they took wisdom from this shell car publication i have from olden days