Clear All

• Tapatalk: Android or IOS?

Android or IOS (Apple)?
    IOS
    44.44%
    Android
    55.56%

Bump.
    The reason for the poll is to gauge if its worth forking out the 99USD a year fee just for the privilege to put the AA BYO Tapatalk app on the Apple store.

A new version of the android app went up yesterday.

Comment

Hi Travis,

We use ios for our tapatalk.

Thank you,

Dave & Joanne

Comment

Android

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

Comment

[MENTION=5222]arcade[/MENTION]king IOS here

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Comment

I use both, work days it's android, at home it's Apple

Comment

Android

Sent from my SM-G925I using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Comment

I haven't been using tapatalk or the Aussie Arcade android app much lately because the Unread posts stuff has been broken since the forum upgraded.
                Live on Twitch, when I can at random times | twitch.tv/ajfclark | You can vote for what machine I play, click here, follow my channel and type '!vote' in chat for details | Movember: mobro.co/ajfclark

Comment

Originally posted by ajfclark View Post
                  I haven't been using tapatalk or the Aussie Arcade android app much lately because the Unread posts stuff has been broken since the forum upgraded.
                  Try the new version uploaded yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Arcade King View Post
                    Try the new version uploaded yesterday.
                    Nope, still broken. Main list has hundreds of unread threads, unread shows just this one.
                    E.g.
                    Live on Twitch, when I can at random times | twitch.tv/ajfclark | You can vote for what machine I play, click here, follow my channel and type '!vote' in chat for details | Movember: mobro.co/ajfclark

Comment

Originally posted by ajfclark View Post
                      Nope, still broken. Main list has hundreds of unread threads, unread shows just this one.
                      E.g.
                      For instance, here's the main screen, at least 3 unread posts, unread tab shows 1. There's dozens of other unread threads.Screenshot_20190305-123829.jpeg

Comment

So right now it says 12 unread, as per screen shot 1:
                        Screenshot_20190305-151022.jpeg

Heading to https://www.aussiearcade.com/search....e=vBForum_Post I get 12 posts above the "The threads below have not been updated since your last visit but still contain unread posts." line, and the remaining 87 unread threads appear below that.

Comment

Unfortunately I can't replicate the issue. Looked twice last night then this morning and unread posts matched in both.
                          I don't know how to take a screen shot to show you.

Comment

I have exactly the same issue as Andrew. Only says 5 unread posts for me. Looks like it only shows the threads that have been updated since last time I used the app (approx 1 hour ago in this instance) . So even if I didn't read 100 threads last time, it assumes I did.

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

Comment

That's how its suppose to work even on the forum that's why there's a separator "The threads below have not been updated since your last visit but still contain unread posts." in new posts at the top so when you visit the forum and don't read all the new posts/threads those will sit below the above line next visit.
                              Tapatalk seems to be working in the same way so for me that's normal for example last time i visited the forum 43 minutes ago there was like 20 odd posts unread now there's 8 which matches tapatalk.

So in a nut shell if you don't read the posts they will be removed from unread after a certain time period. It's not an issue its the way they have designed it. Maybe there's an option to stop that behavior and extend the time limit or disable it completely.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X