Security token missing error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Security token missing error

When trying to post an update to my Harley pin repair thread, I'm getting an error message:

"Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing."

Also if I try to use the "Go Advanced" button to preview the post, it says the file was too large to upload. The only content in the post is text, and the post is shorter than others I've done (this one is 10227 characters long, others are 13000+).

I took a screen shot of the error to post here, but I get an error uploading that file via the manage attachments screen too. I still have plenty of space free for images (29.57 MB of 953.67 MB Used).

Seems like there is something funky going on with my account?
    Eschew the standard. Turn the paradigm upside down.

Have you tried another browser?

I've just run maintenance tasks on the DB tables too in case it might help.

Brad
    My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

Do you log in from 1 computer or can you try on another computer

- - - Updated - - -

Try clearing Cache and Cookies

- - - Updated - - -

Try clearing Cache and Cookies

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
        Have you tried another browser?

I've just run maintenance tasks on the DB tables too in case it might help.

Brad
        I get the same error from Chrome and Firefox.

When I cut the post content down to 7000 characters, it allows me to preview. Is there a new limit on post length? Or should I give that maintenance task some time before I try again?

Comment

Originally posted by Jesder View Post
          I get the same error from Chrome and Firefox.

When I cut the post content down to 7000 characters, it allows me to preview. Is there a new limit on post length? Or should I give that maintenance task some time before I try again?
          Nothing has been changed on the site for many years mate. It's been a long time since this error has popped up.

Comment

Yeah I used to occasionally get this error with Firefox. Clearing cache and all cookies always fixed it for me. Haven't had the problem for almost 2 years though.

Brad
            My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

I'll try again from my home machine tonight and see how it goes.

Comment

Maybe a silly question but have you checked the time and date on your pc?

Comment

Working now.

I saw Trav mention in the other thread a change to using Ajax for the image uploader - not sure if that impact the issue I was seeing, but I can now post my update without the security token error (still using the same browser & PC as earlier).

I can also upload image files correctly now too.

So looks like it's all sorted

Comment

I've sent a email to the Sever OP to see if he can figure out whats going on. I'm having issues uploading myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Arcade King View Post
                      I'm having issues uploading myself.
                      Beam me up AK !!!!!!

F#%k it's not working for me either.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Aussie Arcade mobile app
                      Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

I found out my issue was Malwarebytes. I disabled it and was able to upload to AA no problems so your anti virus/malware is worth looking at if you have issues.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                        Working...
                        X