Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Can't Find Signature

punkin

Nice first post, most forums don't allow puppet memberships who's only purpose is to hide and snipe. They'll generally chuck all your accounts out. But have at it mate.

You'll be happy to know i can't find the report post button any more either.

GunnaHaveToGoManualOnThatOnePunkin

• Administrators
[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\timage_145931.png Views:\t6 Size:\t2.7 KB ID:\t2103957","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"2103957","data-size":"medium"}[/ATTACH]

this is all i see there.. ^^^

Ok will log into the test account and have a look at it. You should at least have edit? strange.

Cheers

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tFirefox_Screenshot_2020-01-16T23-47-03.124Z.png Views:\t0 Size:\t2.5 KB ID:\t2103953","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"2103953","data-size":"custom","height":"250","width":"340"}[/ATTACH]

I'm afraid i still can't see it?

I know i have cataracts but it's usually not that bad.

Capture29.thumb.JPG.daca6b841abb634e1b148517f16039e7.JPG

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tFirefox_Screenshot_2020-01-16T23-47-03.124Z.png Views:\t0 Size:\t2.5 KB ID:\t2103953","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"2103953","data-size":"custom","height":"250","width":"340"}[/ATTACH]

So in the midst of all this, sock puppets created for personal personal sniping are cool?

Just checking as the post is still there. As i said i don't care either way, but it's nice to know my limits.

• Administrators

at a quick look .. its mising here and the trading section ... i see it in the general area ok

It should be in here now.

All it was is it inherited its settings from the parent Channel which in this case is closed to post in so this channel has all custom settings. The flag setting seems to be new and doesn't seem to be enabled by default in custom channels.

I'll look into changing the phrase to Report...Flag is stupid.

So in the midst of all this, sock puppets created for personal personal sniping are cool?

Just checking as the post is still there. As i said i don't care either way, but it's nice to know my limits.

You don't seem to have any problems being rude to me or sling shit at my site even though in the short time you've been on AA you've been welcome with open arms and received nothing but support from the community.

Hard pill to swallow mate.

I've removed it's post just the same.

• Like 1

Cut it out Travis. I have done neither of those things, it's your interpretation.

i don't know what the other persons bad behavior possibly could have to do with me and your understanding of what i've said to you in the past , but thanks.

ReckonMySuspicionsWereCorrectThoughPunkin:o