Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New jurassic park pinball thread deleted?

I see whats up...

Now when I click on it, it goes to a different thread - must have been happening during a short timeframe when the merge was happening.

There wasn't any double up of JP threads, all it looks like is the "Speculation of what sterns next game" has been renamed to "Jurassic park" and the "Jurassic Park" thread has been merged into that speculation thread.

Only problem with that is now a new person would have to go through 18 pages of rubbish before they are able to read anything useful about Jurassic Park......

• Super Moderator

There is no point having 2 threads in the same section about the same thing,

Like with all threads if you want the latest info just go to the last page or use the little icon next to the thread title

There is no point having 2 threads in the same section about the same thing,

Like with all threads if you want the latest info just go to the last page or use the little icon next to the thread title

I kind of feel like the speculation about Stern's next title is a current topic that evolves over time. Once it's announced it makes sense for a thread for hte actual title to be created doesn't it? Then the speculation thread can continue rolling on to Elvira, Golden Girls, etc.

• Super Moderator
I kind of feel like the speculation about Stern's next title is a current topic that evolves over time. Once it's announced it makes sense for a thread for hte actual title to be created doesn't it? Then the speculation thread can continue rolling on to Elvira, Golden Girls, etc.

Both threads had the same title,if you want to start a generic " Whats Sterns next game " thread feel free

Both threads had the same title,if you want to start a generic " Whats Sterns next game " thread feel free

Pretty sure that's what the thread was called before it was renamed? If you look through it there's all kinds of shit in there, the Star Wars home thing for instance.

• Super Moderator
Pretty sure that's what the thread was called before it was renamed?

Nothing was renamed just merged,like I said both threads had the same title

That thread was renamed - as of earlier this morning it was called something along the lines of "what is sterns next title?" and as you can see from reading it, the thread has nothing to do with Jurassic Park, it was 18 pages talking about other movies and bands - peoples dream themes.

If you didn't edit it maybe the thread starter did?

There's a post late in the thread where the OP mentions renaming to to "Next Title After Star Wars Home" so I assume the OP renamed it. They have Wildly different content.

• Super Moderator
There's a post late in the thread where the OP mentions renaming to to "Next Title After Star Wars Home" so I assume the OP renamed it. They have Wildly different content.

Yes looks like the OP renamed the original thread ,all fixed now every one should be happy