Post any forum problems here.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird thread titles

Hey,

Noticing some odd threads coming up in my tapatalk. Some of them are pretty disturbing. Anyone else getting them?

"Your son will dead soon" is the only thread I could see that was not legit. I looked for it in deleted spam posts but I could not see it anywhere. It is possible that5 another moderator hard deleted it as spam so it would not appear as a deleted post.

If another mod has not deleted it then there could be an issue with you phone security. I will ask in the mods section for you.\

Dave
    Remember--The early bird catches the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Comment

I deleted it and a few others 5 days ago,banned the prick posting the crap too

Comment

I noticed others that were off. Thanks. Glad it wasn't just me. Shame to hear there's is someone being a tool.

Sent from my HTC 2PZF1 using Tapatalk

Comment

You would be surprised,lately its been about 1 a week
          They post early hours in the morning which is late night in the west.

Comment

Originally posted by GIBO View Post
            I deleted it and a few others 5 days ago,banned the prick posting the crap too
            Great to see you guys on the job. I often wondered if this site got much spam. I was on an international forum and the only way we weren't deleting 50 odd spams a night would have been the net being down.

Just wanted to say thanks guys for making this forum pretty much spam free. Great job.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
            Working...
            X