Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Updates

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is it just me or does the unread view no longer work in the AA app?

    It seems to be giving me unread threads that I've posted in.
    Live on Twitch, when I can at random times | twitch.tv/ajfclark | You can vote for what machine I play, click here, follow my channel and type '!vote' in chat for details | Movember: mobro.co/ajfclark

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ajfclark View Post
      Is it just me or does the unread view no longer work in the AA app?

      It seems to be giving me unread threads that I've posted in.
      Something funny is going on with unread. I use Tapatalk and I only have 9 unread posts. I did not to my knowledge accidentally hit the mark all as read button, and this has happened multiple times over the last day or so. If I go to view all posts, there are a Heap more that I have not read

      Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • Originally posted by robm View Post
        Something funny is going on with unread. I use Tapatalk and I only have 9 unread posts. I did not to my knowledge accidentally hit the mark all as read button, and this has happened multiple times over the last day or so. If I go to view all posts, there are a Heap more that I have not read

        Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk
        I don't use the app but pretty much every time there's an issue with it, an un-install/re-install seems to fix it. Might be worth a shot.

        Brad
        My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

        Comment


        • Originally posted by robm View Post
          Something funny is going on with unread. I use Tapatalk and I only have 9 unread posts. I did not to my knowledge accidentally hit the mark all as read button, and this has happened multiple times over the last day or so. If I go to view all posts, there are a Heap more that I have not read

          Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk
          Just popped into the app, 10 unread posts. Head to the website, 35 unread posts, but 10 since I last looked? Those are the 10 showing in the unread view in the app.

          Screenshot from 2019-01-09 12-54-34.png

          - - - Updated - - -

          Originally posted by Brad View Post
          I don't use the app but pretty much every time there's an issue with it, an un-install/re-install seems to fix it. Might be worth a shot.

          Brad
          Uninstalled and reinstalled, no change in behaviour. Tried signing out and back in again too.

          - - - Updated - - -

          Originally posted by Brad View Post
          I don't use the app but pretty much every time there's an issue with it, an un-install/re-install seems to fix it. Might be worth a shot.

          Brad
          Uninstalled and reinstalled, no change in behaviour. Tried signing out and back in again too.

          - - - Updated - - -

          Originally posted by Brad View Post
          I don't use the app but pretty much every time there's an issue with it, an un-install/re-install seems to fix it. Might be worth a shot.

          Brad
          Uninstalled and reinstalled, no change in behaviour. Tried signing out and back in again too.

          - - - Updated - - -

          Originally posted by Brad View Post
          I don't use the app but pretty much every time there's an issue with it, an un-install/re-install seems to fix it. Might be worth a shot.

          Brad
          Uninstalled and reinstalled, no change in behaviour. Tried signing out and back in again too.

          - - - Updated - - -

          Apologies for the multiple post above, I was getting an error message:
          Code:
          Call to undefined function split() on line 85 in /var/www/clients/client260/web185/web/includes/functions_autotaggerfromcontentandtitle.php
          #0 /var/www/clients/client260/web185/web/includes/functions_autotaggerfromcontentandtitle.php(113): csvToArray('450, added, auc...')
          #1  /var/www/clients/client260/web185/web/includes/functions_newpost.php(809) : eval()'d code(15): addTags(Array, Array)
          #2  /var/www/clients/client260/web185/web/includes/functions_newpost.php(809): eval()
          #3  /var/www/clients/client260/web185/web/newreply.php(451): build_new_post('reply', Array, Array, Array, Array, Array)
          #4  {main}
          - - - Updated - - -

          That's happening each time reply quick enough that it's trying to update the existing post.

          - - - Updated - - -

          That's happening each time reply quick enough that it's trying to update the existing post.
          Live on Twitch, when I can at random times | twitch.tv/ajfclark | You can vote for what machine I play, click here, follow my channel and type '!vote' in chat for details | Movember: mobro.co/ajfclark

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ajfclark View Post
            Apologies for the multiple post above, I was getting an error message:
            Code:
            Call to undefined function split() on line 85 in /var/www/clients/client260/web185/web/includes/functions_autotaggerfromcontentandtitle.php
            #0 /var/www/clients/client260/web185/web/includes/functions_autotaggerfromcontentandtitle.php(113): csvToArray('450, added, auc...')
            #1  /var/www/clients/client260/web185/web/includes/functions_newpost.php(809) : eval()'d code(15): addTags(Array, Array)
            #2  /var/www/clients/client260/web185/web/includes/functions_newpost.php(809): eval()
            #3  /var/www/clients/client260/web185/web/newreply.php(451): build_new_post('reply', Array, Array, Array, Array, Array)
            #4  {main}
            Thanks for reporting the error.
            Some of the old mods haven't been playing nice with PHP 7.1. I've disabled the auto tagger for now.

            As for Tapatalk 99.9999999% of the time issues with the software work themselves out. I've checked for an update however there is none which usually means they have screwed something up.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Arcade King View Post
              Thanks for reporting the error.
              Some of the old mods haven't been playing nice with PHP 7.1. I've disabled the auto tagger for now.

              As for Tapatalk 99.9999999% of the time issues with the software work themselves out. I've checked for an update however there is none which usually means they have screwed something up.
              Thanks Travis.

              BTW, I don;t think I actually posted that last comment twice, but who knows. Something a bit odd is happening there.

              - - - Updated - - -

              Once or twice? I'll press submit once.

              - - - Updated - - -

              Ok, that time it worked fine.
              Live on Twitch, when I can at random times | twitch.tv/ajfclark | You can vote for what machine I play, click here, follow my channel and type '!vote' in chat for details | Movember: mobro.co/ajfclark

              Comment


              • I'm using Linux so I don't know if this error is affecting everyone, but from my computer everybody on AA no longer have their Mood "Happy" & "Is reporting a problem" comments displayed.
                Gemini2544's 4th Pinball meet Saturday 21/03/2020

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Gemini2544 View Post
                  I'm using Linux so I don't know if this error is affecting everyone, but from my computer everybody on AA no longer have their Mood "Happy" & "Is reporting a problem" comments displayed.
                  That mods been removed due it causing several issues.
                  Cheers

                  Comment


                  • Can confirm from my end that the unread via the app is a bit screwey...

                    Comment


                    • I've updated the ignore thread mod which allows you to not only ignore threads but entire forums. This will only work on the core site not via Tapatalk.
                      You can access the option under "Forum Tools" and Thread Tools".
                      I'm keen to know if its working again.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Arcade King View Post
                        I've updated the ignore thread mod which allows you to not only ignore threads but entire forums. This will only work on the core site not via Tapatalk.
                        You can access the option under "Forum Tools" and Thread Tools".
                        I'm keen to know if its working again.
                        "ignore forum" ( an entire section) is working great. thanks for doing this its an awesome feature.

                        Comment


                        • that is weird
                          we can now welcome people in this thread
                          https://www.aussiearcade.com/showthr...k-Road-edition

                          Comment


                          • New Flags.
                            Very nice

                            Comment


                            • Yep! now the world knows where we are from..
                              Gemini2544's 4th Pinball meet Saturday 21/03/2020

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by toads View Post
                                New Flags.
                                Very nice
                                Actually old flags, must have broken at some point....

                                Comment

                                Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X