Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Instant Messenger PM System.

Collapse

Important information for new (and old) users about the forum.

If you have a question EG: Why can't I do XXXX please read the threads in this section before posting.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Instant Messenger PM System.

Here's a look at the new Instant Messenger PM system that's words in real time available to all users

First off Find the Messenger drop down at the top of the site and click on it.
    Untitled-20.jpg ​
    Select Send New Message then add in one or more users who you want to send the PM to, write in whatever you like then hit post.
    The last 6 messages you engaged in can be found in the same drop down as well as going to your message center to see all your PM's as normal.
    Any new message will be in bold in the drop down, just click on it and a new window will pop up.
    Untitled-10.jpg
    Neat!
    Last edited by Arcade King; 29 June 2020, 04:43 PM.

Just to clarify if there was any confusion the Conversations and PM's are one in the same. Any Conversation you have in the popup window is still treated as a regular PM and the full conversation shows up in your PM inbox.
    It's just a neat way to talk to people live or offline on AA and still get treated as PM.

Firefox_Screenshot_2020-01-29T21-19-40.864Z.png
    If the VB Messenger system is too confusing for you it can be disabled in your User Settings under Account.

Comment

I've changed the mouse over text for the chat bubble from Start Conversation with (name) to Send PM to (Name). I know they are trying to be hip and all but I don't like all the new fancy terminology.

Comment

This feature has been opened up to everybody.
        Cheers

Comment

Its awesome well done!

Comment

I'm just trying to clean up the forum a bit and reduce the amount of wasted white space in posts so I've removed a few mods including the one that puts a PM User link under Country on the left.

Since the IM system is open the other link is no longer needed, just use Firefox_Screenshot_2020-07-03T08-06-50.439Z.pngthis chat bubble next to​ a persons username to quickly send a PM to that user.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
            Working...
            X