Originally posted by Budgie View Post
      Link

Jakey King
      The monster red oscar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Wow
      live between the flip and the tilt

Comment

Big thanks to [MENTION=1535]thegrunta666[/MENTION] & family.great night great food & what an amazing collection/mancave/game rooms. Awsome night. Allways good to catchup with all the pinball people. Thanks again. & [MENTION=4423]newy16216[/MENTION] we where going beer for beer don’t blame me pisshead
        Last edited by bargain*machine; 22 May 2019, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Budgie View Post
          Jakey King
          The monster red oscar
          Love Oscars! Used to have them years ago. Awesome pets.

Comment

I match your Oscar [MENTION=14402]Budgie[/MENTION] and raise him a Doctor Who Cat Fish !!! I don't know if he poked his head out during the meet...
            fish.jpg

Comment

WP_20190518_20_00_46_Rich.jpg

I really enjoyed seeing and playing the BattlePinny.
              Lot's of great conversations.
              A big thank you to Grunta and the rest of the family, who were all part of making it an awesome evening.
              WP_20190518_19_01_24_Rich.jpg
              Thanks again,
              Red
              Shadow, Comet, PZ, Spanish Eyes, Dogies, CP, BBBB, Gridiron, Jungle Lord, Gorgar, FlyHigh Playfield and Backglass, Centrelink Kiosk, Jim Beam Dart board, Vendmax Lolly Dispenser
              Indy500, Sprint2 & Indy2 project, TX Sector, Bone Busters Inc, Victory, Raven Gottlieb Sys80B's,Mars God Of War, F-14(project)
              Elvira and Bluechip (given to Dad)

Comment

Let the Pinball Tetris Begin Got to move them out of the lounge, and stack the other rooms for now
                tet1.JPGtet2.JPGtet3.JPGtet4.JPG

Comment

Bring GOTG to my house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Budgie

Comment

You've been quiet the last 2 days [MENTION=1535]thegrunta666[/MENTION]. Are you trapped? :-)

Comment

Hey [MENTION=1535]thegrunta666[/MENTION] I’ve sent you a PM , your going on Area-7s guest list for Friday night. Pm me back details

Comment

As is "nobody likes a bogan"? I haven't seen them (or heard of them) since they opened for Voodoo Glow Skulls @ Gypsy Bar in Canberra...
                        Live on Twitch, when I can at random times | twitch.tv/ajfclark | You can vote for what machine I play, click here, follow my channel and type '!vote' in chat for details | Movember: mobro.co/ajfclark

Comment

Originally posted by ajfclark View Post
                          As is "nobody likes a bogan"? I haven't seen them (or heard of them) since they opened for Voodoo Glow Skulls @ Gypsy Bar in Canberra...
                          That’s the ones dude ! My brother is Stevo lead singer
                          Where you been hiding they have been touring for 25 years lol

Comment

Originally posted by Genie View Post
                            That’s the ones dude ! My brother is Stevo lead singer
                            Where you been hiding they have been touring for 25 years lol
                            Hiding at home mostly.

Was a bit sad to hear about Blowhard's lead singer recently, then this pops up. Something telling me to go out and listen to music again maybe.
                            Live on Twitch, when I can at random times | twitch.tv/ajfclark | You can vote for what machine I play, click here, follow my channel and type '!vote' in chat for details | Movember: mobro.co/ajfclark

Comment

Originally posted by ajfclark View Post
                              Hiding at home mostly.

Was a bit sad to hear about Blowhard's lead singer recently, then this pops up. Something telling me to go out and listen to music again maybe.

Haha lol
                              Yes very sad , yeah good old classic Australian ska bands still out and about playing... I’ve enjoyed it as met all my idols that Area7 have toured with or backstage at festivals like Vans Warped, big day out , falls , sound wave etc

Comment

Looking forward to tomorrow night, thanks [MENTION=2824]Genie[/MENTION] For those who noticed in the Man Cave, there was a very large SKA Flag ! And the jukebox has these on it ! Best I go polish my Doc Martin's
                                ska flag.jpgarea 7.JPGporkers.JPG

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X