4P Club - Southern Flinders Ranges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SA] - 4P Club - Southern Flinders Ranges

Some rural South Australian pinheads have formed a club of sorts based in the Mid North area.

4P Club Meetings : Second Tuesday of each month

Venue : The Flinders Rest Hotel (Warnertown)

Anyone with a passion for pinball, or even new to pinball, get into it!

Will try to keep this first post up to date with details of the next meet...

Coming Events:

Unsanctioned Mini League - 3rd June to 17th June. Finals on 18th June starting at 6pm at A1 Pizza. Pizza will also be included on the night of the final.
    A1 Pizza Group Matchplay - Tuesday July 9th - 6pm

Next meetup: Tuesday June from 6:30pm
    Where: The Flinders Rest Hotel (Warnertown)
    What: Casual Play. Addams Family, Whitewater.
    Cost?: Free Play/Come'n'Try.

See thread for details.
    Last edited by razorsedge; 24th May 2019, 11:28 AM.

Private meetings organised between hosts on a weekend, choose a month and decide on the dates.?

April - [MENTION=20865]andrew mathews[/MENTION] 6.4.19 Saturday ?
    May - ?
    June - ??? digger48
    July - ?
    August - [MENTION=19966]razorsedge[/MENTION]. 24.8.19 Saturday
    September - ?
    October - ??? Chaza73
    November - ?
    December - ??? rodneypapish

[MENTION=10676]digger48[/MENTION] [MENTION=21347]Chaza73[/MENTION] [MENTION=7008]rodneypapish[/MENTION]

If we can fill roughly every second month on average... consider other worldly events that may conflict.

There are also a few locals not on AA.
    Last edited by razorsedge; 17th March 2019, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Mid North? How many hours from Bordertown?
      Live on Twitch, when I can at random times | twitch.tv/ajfclark | You can vote for what machine I play, click here, follow my channel and type '!vote' in chat for details | Movember: mobro.co/ajfclark

Comment

Flinders Rangers is about 5 hours from Bordertown me thinks I used to live in Port Pirie near there.

Comment

Originally posted by Noob-A-Tron View Post
          Flinders Rangers is about 5 hours from Bordertown me thinks I used to live in Port Pirie near there.
          Only Melbourne meets it is then. :-\
          Live on Twitch, when I can at random times | twitch.tv/ajfclark | You can vote for what machine I play, click here, follow my channel and type '!vote' in chat for details | Movember: mobro.co/ajfclark

Comment

Originally posted by ajfclark View Post
            Only Melbourne meets it is then. :-\
            Did you get to the meet that the Adelaide crew were associated with at Nhill?

Comment

Originally posted by razorsedge View Post
              Did you get to the meet that the Adelaide crew were associated with at Nhill?
              No, I didn't see that one. :-(

Comment

Apparently they all went there and had a tourney, last year sometime I think? ... there was some talk a short time ago, I heard about the possibility of a repeat. If I hear anything I'll let you know mate!

Comment

Originally posted by razorsedge View Post
                  Apparently they all went there and had a tourney, last year sometime I think? ... there was some talk a short time ago, I heard about the possibility of a repeat. If I hear anything I'll let you know mate!
                  Thanks.

Comment

went with crew
                    good weekend
                    held at australian pinball museum
                    lyndon is the guy
                    motel in nhill with 20plus machines
                    worth checking it out
                    cheers jamie

hope theres another comp there

Comment

4P Club next meetup is at Bowland. Second Tuesday of September which is the 11th. From 6:30pm.

Bowland Mini League qualifying will be open so I guess there will be a few games on those machines

Comment

Next 4p meet will be at my place.
                        Anyone interested PM me for my address.
                        Looking at starting 6pm for a sausage fest.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Not that kind of sausage fest boys just a few kilos of Alex's
                        Sausages on the BBQ with some onion, bread, butter and sauce.
                        It will be on Saturday the 17th of November. PM me if you are interested or have any suggestions.
                        On the menu is Stellar Wars and
                        Swords of Fury.
                        Cheers Chaza.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Comment

Had an entertaining evening of Pinball last night, a few of us got together for some Stellar Wars and Swords!

I took a couple of pics :

20181117_211953.jpg

20181118_010251.jpg

Toward the end of the night playing in the dark added a challenging twist!

There was a bit of Johnny Walker consumed, and some pretty well prepared grilled sausages!

Thanks for your hospitality Chaz!

Comment

Swords of fury such a evil game. I tried to blow it up today while clean up the mess from last night. F[emoji26][emoji26]k that jackpot is hard to get. Awesome game razor. She's a keeper.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Comment

So the next 4P date is 8th of January.... I think there are a few hoping [MENTION=7008]rodneypapish[/MENTION] will have his pin-den opening ceromony!

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X