4P Club - Southern Flinders Ranges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chaza73 View Post
    Yep it changed its self after i sent it. So not just me being semi retarded.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Aussie Arcade mobile app
    I think I worked it out? Lol ... we need the space in [MENTION=20865]andrew mathews[/MENTION] ?

Solved!

- - - Updated - - -

Hoping to find someone local whom might be savvy with doing a live stream of FFF? ... [MENTION=17516]Dobz[/MENTION] ?

Comment

Also wondered... can we get enough regulars together to roll it together into a league... ?

Some form or another of this....
      https://www.aussiearcade.com/showthr...-VII?p=1217965

Just putting it out there

Also in breaking news, Pinball is coming to the "Flinders Rest"! ... multiple machines, and the owner is keen to run regular tournaments.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by cejay View Post
      Sorry to hijack your thread but if any locals are interested in a T2 or DE Star Wars I have them for sale. Carry on [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      If it works fine you're welcome to bring it to the feddy?. You recieve full weekend entry for the contribution, T2 is a great game!

You can put a for sale tag on it...

Even if not, it would be great to have you along to play some pinnies mate!

Comment

Yes I got the notification ray

Comment

Originally posted by andrew mathews View Post
          Yes I got the notification ray
          Just the last one, or all 5? Lol ... now realised there is an essential space Haha

Comment

Just the last one

Comment

Flinders Rest Hotel at Warnertown now has Whitewater and Adams Family!

They do great meals there, and seems fitting to meet at the flinders rest for the second tuesday this month... 12th March.

Comment

This is the facebook page for the venue:

https://www.facebook.com/warnertown/
                Last edited by razorsedge; 9th March 2019, 02:27 PM.

Comment

The machines will be set to free play, but matches will be structured using Matchplay. For example if it is a high score format for the evening then players will need to join the "virtual queue". This is not an IFPA endorsed event.

Comment

Discussed with the owner... Machines on Free Play from 6:30 - 10pm for Best Game comp. Free to play/come'n'try so generally wasn't going to be any prizes... but Kirk has decided to put up $20 voucher for first and a Stubbie holder for runner up.

Flinders Rest Hotel
                    11202 Augusta Highway
                    Warnertown
                    S.A. 5540
                    Last edited by razorsedge; 10th March 2019, 04:30 PM.

Comment

54257576_545946072567348_4951842059561467904_n.jpg

Comment

Is anyone else interested in organising some sort of "roster" for monthly private events, but on the weekend. So Saturday or Sunday of a given month. Or both? Lol

For example, I would nominate for August, and finalise a date.

I would say it only needs more than one machine, to entertain the small group

But it would of course need more hosts. Anyone else?

Comment

Unfortunately I just don't have the configuration to host anything, and won't have for the foreseeable future either. My machines share my office inside the house and we are a family of 4.. so zero chance.

Comment

I guess it could be [MENTION=20865]andrew mathews[/MENTION] for April, saturday before federal. Also the day before your finals, last day of qualifying. ?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by cejay View Post
                            Unfortunately I just don't have the configuration to host anything, and won't have for the foreseeable future either. My machines share my office inside the house and we are a family of 4.. so zero chance.
                            Can understand that mate ... why do you think mine's for August?

Bear in mind, I'd say we're only talking half dozen or so at best. people we know.

You're still welcome to join in either ways ... but star wars is a cool game!

Comment

Yes Sounds OK!!!

Comment

I have two tournaments coming up one is a mini league starting 3rd June to 17th june with final on 18th June at 6pm at the Pizza shop (non ifpa) 50 percent of the takings will be the prize pool. Pizza will also be included on the night of the final. The second is a Matchplay Standalone on Tuesday July 9th this is an ifpa event. The cost is $10 to enter with an extra $10 thrown into the prize pool by me and will includes pizza. stay tuned for further updates.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X