No announcement yet.

4P Club - Southern Flinders Ranges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pressures on! Im sure we can get something arranged.
    WANTED - Wish list is now too long

Comment

Hanging. Can't wait. No pressure. Pappies pinball paradise.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji482]

Sent from my SM-G900I using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Comment

Yeah 4P ; Pappies Pinball Paddock Ponderosa Paradise ...

...oh damn thats 5P... 7P if we include Party and Pool ...

Comment

Got to love that new Andrews special A1 pizza. The triple A. Anthonys Ants and Anchovies.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Thanks for the memory guys? [emoji482]

Comment

Any ideas/thoughts on the next 4p razorsedge?

Comment

The 4P meet is being hosted by [MENTION=4377]andrewmathews[/MENTION] at A1 Pizza/Markdown on Tuesday 12th Feb ... we'll be playing Deadpool LE, Iron Maiden Pro, and Thunderbirds.

We want the Hosts to put up the posts if we can, Goof

Comment

Thanks Goofy for another enjoyable night. How do you do it? [MENTION=4377]Andrew[/MENTION]mathews20190212_225557.jpeg20190212_225450.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by Chaza73 View Post
                  Thanks Goofy for another enjoyable night. How do you do it? [MENTION=4377]Andrew[/MENTION]mathews[ATTACH]142953[/ATTACH][ATTACH]142954[/ATTACH]

I had heaps of trouble with that misdirected mention as well ! ... some poor fellow Andrew is getting notifications meant for another user. Need to use lower case "a" first time or it keeps reverting. I made it work by editing the part in the line with brackets afterwards. Did you get notified [MENTION=4377]andrewmathews[/MENTION] ?

- - - Updated - - -

Yep it even done it when I used lower case to start with. I just changed it in the editor again afterwards. There's a conflict there somewhere lol

Comment

Originally posted by razorsedge View Post
                    I had heaps of trouble with that misdirected mention as well ! ... some poor fellow Andrew is getting notifications meant for another user. Need to use lower case "a" first time or it keeps reverting. I made it work by editing the part in the line with brackets afterwards. Did you get notified [MENTION=4377]andrewmathews[/MENTION] ?

- - - Updated - - -

Yep it even done it when I used lower case to start with. I just changed it in the editor again afterwards. There's a conflict there somewhere lol
                    Yep it changed its self after i sent it. So not just me being semi retarded.

Comment

I came to write here about a houseball like plan... private get togethers for hosts to play pinball machines together with friends in SA. Like every second month? ... I think there aught to be six of us about the mid north. Also what about going together with the metro area to hold these monthly across broader SA?

The 4P club can still meet at public locations as well.

What on earth would you call it???

Flinders House Flip

House Flip Central

Flinders Flip House

Central Flip House

Central House Flip

Central Home Flip

Flinders Home Flip

Mid North House Pin

South Australia Home Pin ... ?

Sorry Trav

Anyway what does anybody else think?

First or second saturday? ... each month, or every second month? ... Mid north area or broader SA?

I can do one in August or around then...

Comment

Originally posted by razorsedge View Post
                        I came to write here about a houseball like plan... private get togethers for hosts to play pinball machines together with friends in SA. Like every second month? ... I think there aught to be six of us about the mid north. Also what about going together with the metro area to hold these monthly across broader SA?

The 4P club can still meet at public locations as well.

What on earth would you call it???

Flinders House Flip

House Flip Central

Flinders Flip House

Central Flip House

Central House Flip

Central Home Flip

Flinders Home Flip

Mid North House Pin

South Australia Home Pin ... ? [emoji38]

Sorry Trav

Anyway what does anybody else think?

First or second saturday? ... each month, or every second month? ... Mid north area or broader SA?

I can do one in August or around then...
                        I believe we have a small trust worthy group (4p). Most of us are not equipped for a large group of people but more groups,more people = more new pins to play. Sounds fair to me. O i need more pinnies lol.

Comment

4P Club - Southern Flinders Ranges

Sounds like a lot of fun although when you have 3 pinballs in a small room inside the house you canít really offer to host any kind of social event. So Iíd feel uncomfortable about joining in when I couldnít contribute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cejay View Post
                            Sounds like a lot of fun although when you have 3 pinballs in a small room inside the house you can’t really offer to host any kind of social event. So I’d feel uncomfortable about joining in when I couldn’t contribute.

I guess that is a good point to raise, local and half dozen hosts, with friends... sounds like 2-4 pins would be enough. I usually have less than 3 at my house (that work Lol )... however a bigger group/ area means much bigger events. I don't really have capacity for huge numbers either. Sounds like Local every two months would be favourable....

I'd say 2 pins would be enough to host a small group of friends. Give people a chance to learn a specific unique game that might be in tournaments but nowhere else...

One Pin ... I'm sure another member could bring a second game along.

Stuart has Time Warp, and a BoneBusters (which he want's to trade). I'll have to contact him and help him out with AA ... I rekon he would be down for an annual spot hosting other enthusiasts.

- - - Updated - - -

Heres a rough list:

[MENTION=10676]digger48[/MENTION]
                            [MENTION=7008]rodneypapish[/MENTION]
                            [MENTION=19966]razorsedge[/MENTION]
                            [MENTION=21347]Chaza73[/MENTION]

Maybes:
                            [MENTION=546]cejay[/MENTION]
                            Stuart (will contact)

That's already half a dozen with a couple of other maybe's left out...

Goofys would all be public really...

Comment

[MENTION=10676]digger48[/MENTION] [MENTION=7008]rodneypapish[/MENTION] [MENTION=19966]razorsedge[/MENTION]
                              Anyone going to the flip frenzy in Adelaide. Tuesday night at amusement worx?

Comment

Sorry to hijack your thread but if any locals are interested in a T2 or DE Star Wars I have them for sale. Carry on [emoji23]

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X