Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's keep the dream alive, Melbourne meets 2020!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thegrunta666 View Post
    Why is [MENTION=11809]AxedBandit[/MENTION] on the side of a Public Transport Bus? The Pinball Party Bus I would understand I'm spotting all my pinball buddies out on the road now days..
    https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachm...hmentid=151267https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachm...hmentid=151265
    DAM cover blown!

Comment

• Wow! Helen and Matty have changed since i last saw them...

Comment

• If anyone missed [MENTION=4749]Hashman[/MENTION]'s meet boy did you miss out. What a night!

Perfect example of why I started this, thanks again Dave and Ray.

Now us very lucky hosts get to turn our gaze to Joe [MENTION=13798]Coon82[/MENTION], looking forward to a great host only meet.

Being a host has perks people! Don't be shy.

And I believe we will be adding [MENTION=5502]Dirty daz[/MENTION] to the roster this year as well...Daz?

Thanks to all who make these nights so much fun!

Comment

• Really looking forward to catching up with all the hosts this coming weekend at Joe's meet.

And hey, it's all about ME baby! Find my meet in November HERE.

Comment

• meet announced [MENTION=9311]Cursed[/MENTION]

Comment

• Had an awesome night at [MENTION=13798]Coon82[/MENTION]'s meet, thanks again Joe!

[MENTION=5502]Dirty daz[/MENTION] has put his hand up for this month, GET ON IT HERE PEOPLE!

And don't forget about my meet in November, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!

First post updated.

Comment

• Saturday December 14th 2019

SAVE THE DATE

XMAS PINBALL PISSUP PARTY

More info soon!

Comment

• Date saved ***t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  The Artist Formally Known As #1

Comment

• Updated first post to include [MENTION=4749]Hashman[/MENTION]'s meet.

Also have my meet coming this Saturday!

I will start a new thread shortly for next year.

Comment

• Welcome everyone to another year of awesome Melbourne meets, while many of us know the drill by now I also want to invite anyone that has not been before and is interested in coming to let us know and join in on the fun!

After 2019's fantastic round of meets we are looking to make it bigger and better in 2020, if you are new to the Melbourne meet scene please see THIS THREAD.

We aimed for one per month in 2018, and I am happy to say we did it! Last year we had a couple of months with multiple meets but we also missed a month. Let's see what we can achieve this year.

Once again if two people want the same month I say lets run with it, besides we don't have to attend every meet.

I will mention all the previous hosts and put in some that have told me they are interested or could hold a meet. Remember host only meets are fine.

As always we crave new hosts. If you are thinking about it, let me know. Happy to discuss any questions you may have.

Previous hosts and hopefully some new hosts role call, Ryza, mckie1, Batman Fan, toads, Fairground, Gemini2544, Manny65, Glenn70, gum, AxedBandit, Coon82, Dirty daz, Queen Of Shots, Hashman, DangerRay, mix_vt_cal, thegrunta666, mjfisher1974, ozsammyboy, pinball god, emken, Noob-A-Tron.

Jan = ozsammyboy FIND THE 2020 HOST ONLY MEET HERE.

Feb = AxedBandit - SEE THE 2018 MEET HERE, THEN SEE THE 2019 MEET HERE, AND FIND THE 2020 MEET HERE.

Feb =

Mar = Gemini2544 - SEE THE 2018 MEET HERE, THEN SEE THE 2019 MEET HERE, AND FIND THE 2020 MEET HERE.

Mar =

Apr =

May = Manny65 - SEE THE 2018 MEET HERE, AND SEE THE 2019 MEET HERE.

May =

Jun =

Jul =

Aug =

Sep =

Oct =

Nov = Cursed - SEE THE 2018 MEET HERE, AND SEE THE 2019 MEET HERE.

Nov =

Dec = Hashman - SEE THE 2018 MEET HERE. AND SEE THE 2019 MEET HERE.

Please let me know if you would like to host a meet and if i can help in anyway, remember a meet can be a host only meet if you prefer.

Can't wait to see what 2020 brings!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Last edited by Cursed; 3rd January 2020, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• Put us down for Feb - will confirm date later.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

• The link for Gemini2544 next meet is going to last years hangover..needs adjusting to-

https://www.aussiearcade.com/showthr...rday-21-3-2020
                          Gemini2544's 4th Pinball meet Saturday 21/03/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini2544 View Post
                            The link for Gemini2544 next meet is going to last years hangover..needs adjusting to-

https://www.aussiearcade.com/showthr...rday-21-3-2020
                            Works for me mate? Sure it was the right link you clicked?

Comment

• We will definitely do another for 2020.

Still sorting garage unfortunately so not sure when

Will hopefully be able to work out a date for next year, after School holidays have been add gone [emoji1787]

Comment

• Hey [MENTION=9311]Cursed[/MENTION] - have my daughter’s 18th in April and have been told definitely not April. So put us down for late May

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X