Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Halloween ZOMBIE'S on the farm Pinball Night.

Idea cancelled. No interest.

This is NOT CONFIRMED, However As Halloween this year is a Saturday who's in for a ZOMBIE PINBALL NIGHT on the farm.

Saturday 31 October 2020. A SLEEP OVER as usual. If it goes ahead you must dress up as a ZOMBIE. So expressions of interest.

Farm location is Marnoo Victoria 3387 on 20 acres, plenty of space. Nine pins to play plus free camping sites for caravans & tents.

index2.jpeg.5d80ec5224c86189fb366685394ac8a2.jpeg images3.jpeg.68050611941bcb0608e2ca6f769f8d8c.jpeg DSC_0736.thumb.JPG.18b14791f5b948af303f943acadfadfc.JPG

Edited by Gemini2544
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Great theme idea. Here is a pic of me in professional zombie makeup at a friends NYE party a few years ago. (Not too much difference from normal really)

Cost me $200 and 2.5 hours in the make-up chair but it was worth it. Always loved this stuff.

Dave-zombie.thumb.jpg.fb3b206d9e91827fdf7b5b38ff161576.jpg

Dave-zombie.thumb.jpg.4f1eeec21d8947760e864569d72c85b7.jpg

• Like 3

Hopefully the virus scare will be over and Dan isn't forced to send around the Gestapo to break up the party and hand out a shitload of $1650 fines:realmad:. May I suggest a couple of BLM signs around the place and all should be good.:lol

Maybe a couple of PPKUS signs wouldn't hurt either......"Playing Pinball Keeps Us Sane" :)

• Like 1

Hopefully the virus scare will be over and Dan isn't forced to send around the Gestapo to break up the party and hand out a shitload of $1650 fines:realmad:. May I suggest a couple of BLM signs around the place and all should be good.:lol

Maybe a couple of PPKUS signs wouldn't hurt either......"Playing Pinball Keeps Us Sane" :)

I already have a nice "Beware of Zombies" sign in the game room. Might be a fun photo shot of a group of zombies going up the driveway. :lol

Great theme idea. Here is a pic of me in professional zombie makeup at a friends NYE party a few years ago. (Not too much difference from normal really)

Cost me $200 and 2.5 hours in the make-up chair but it was worth it. Always loved this stuff.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":2139304}[/ATTACH]

Jeez for a minute I thought that was an old school photo of yours 😂

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":2139304}[/ATTACH]

Amazing what an improvement makeup can do:)

• Like 3