Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halloween ZOMBIE'S on the farm Pinball Night.

Collapse

Want to arrange a meet? post in here.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halloween ZOMBIE'S on the farm Pinball Night.

Idea cancelled. No interest.

This is NOT CONFIRMED, However As Halloween this year is a Saturday who's in for a ZOMBIE PINBALL NIGHT on the farm.
    Saturday 31 October 2020. A SLEEP OVER as usual. If it goes ahead you must dress up as a ZOMBIE. So expressions of interest.
    Farm location is Marnoo Victoria 3387 on 20 acres, plenty of space. Nine pins to play plus free camping sites for caravans & tents.

index2.jpeg images3.jpeg DSC_0736.JPG
    Last edited by Gemini2544; 13 June 2020, 07:42 PM.

Great theme idea. Here is a pic of me in professional zombie makeup at a friends NYE party a few years ago. (Not too much difference from normal really)
    Cost me $200 and 2.5 hours in the make-up chair but it was worth it. Always loved this stuff.
    Dave-zombie.jpg
    Attached Files
    Remember--The early bird catches the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Comment

Hopefully the virus scare will be over and Dan isn't forced to send around the Gestapo to break up the party and hand out a shitload of $1650 fines. May I suggest a couple of BLM signs around the place and all should be good.
      Maybe a couple of PPKUS signs wouldn't hurt either......"Playing Pinball Keeps Us Sane"

Comment

Originally posted by Autosteve View Post
        Hopefully the virus scare will be over and Dan isn't forced to send around the Gestapo to break up the party and hand out a shitload of $1650 fines. May I suggest a couple of BLM signs around the place and all should be good.
        Maybe a couple of PPKUS signs wouldn't hurt either......"Playing Pinball Keeps Us Sane"
        I already have a nice "Beware of Zombies" sign in the game room. Might be a fun photo shot of a group of zombies going up the driveway.

Comment

Originally posted by furballx View Post
          Great theme idea. Here is a pic of me in professional zombie makeup at a friends NYE party a few years ago. (Not too much difference from normal really)
          Cost me $200 and 2.5 hours in the make-up chair but it was worth it. Always loved this stuff.
          Dave-zombie.jpg
          Jeez for a minute I thought that was an old school photo of yours 😂

Comment

Originally posted by pinball god View Post

Jeez for a minute I thought that was an old school photo of yours 😂
            Nah, couldn't be, no zits in that photo!

************************************************** *******************
            Remember--The early bird catches the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Comment

Originally posted by furballx View Post
              Dave-zombie.jpg
              Amazing what an improvement makeup can do
              http://www.aussiearcade.com.au/forum.../138-RAIL-WAYS

Comment

I would like to go but the missus works every Halloween it's the most hectic dày of the year for her as a body/facepaint/makeup artist. Will try to sneak over if I can...

Sent from my AGM A8 using Tapatalk

Comment

The one weekend i cant come
                  (Grandsons birthday)

Comment

As I said at the start "Not Confirmed", I thought there might be problems. Well see how many says yes, then make a decision.

Comment

Idea rescinded, no interest.

Comment

I would have loved to Doug, but timing wasn't right

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                        Working...
                        X