Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Erik & Jodi's HOST ONLY January Meet

Hi All,

Please be gentle this is my first meet and I'm going to make it a HOST-ONLY one. Details below:

WHEN: Saturday 18th January, 2020

TIME: 3pm - 1am

WHERE: Lara, VIC (Address details via PM)

FOOD: Nibbles supplied and I will chuck on some snags, etc in the evening

DRINK: Soft drink and bottled water provided - BYO Beer Spirits Shots etc

COST: Nothing. Pins on free play.

CHILDREN: Are more than welcome. ( Parents responsible for their own kids )

PARKING: Plenty of Parking - there is a child care centre with heaps of parking in front of my house.

ACCOMMODATION: There is plenty of hotel / motel accommodation in Geelong, etc.

RSVP: Either private message or just post in this thread by Wednesday 15th January so I can work out how much snags, bread, etc I need to get.

RULES:

No Smoking in house.

Drinks / Food in the house is ok.

No food or drink in the pinball room.

No playing games with greasy fingers.

No hard shaking, slapping, slides or death saves on my machines. If you do you will be asked to leave!

No holding the flippers up while chatting away mindlessly.

Finish games that you start.

No adjusting machines - settings or levels.

If any pins play up let me know first before continuing to play them.

Pins: Revenge from Mars, Medieval Madness Remake, Attack from Mars LE Remake, Pirates of the Caribbean (Stern), Lord of the Rings, Simpsons Pinball Party, Monster Bash LE Remake, Road Show, Twilight Zone, Addams Family, Theatre of Magic, Indiana Jones, Star Trek Next Generation, The Shadow, Jurassic Park LE, Deadpool Premium, Iron Maiden Premium, Dialed In LE, Star Trek Premium, Fish Tales, Aerosmith Pro, Guardians of the Galaxy Pro, Walking Dead LE, Spiderman, Tron, Iron Man, Judge Dredd, No Good Gofers, World Cup Soccer, Demolition Man, Creature from the Black Lagoon, The Getaway, Johnny Mnemonic, AC/DC Premium, Metallica Premium, Doctor Who, NBA Fast Break, Game of Thrones Premium, White Water and Congo.

Pool: We've got a pool so if the weather is hot and you want to have a swim bring a towel and bathers.

Any questions please PM me.

RSVP's

Hashman & DangerRay

Cursed & Queen Of Shots

toads & Fairground

AxedBandit & Helen, Matty

Mckie1 & Joanne

Manny65 & Kosta

Coon82

Edited by ozsammyboy
  • Like 9

As I seem to be the director of Melbourne meets I just wanted to point out that this meet is a HOST ONLY meet at this stage.

As I mentioned in the Melbourne meet thread I can think of no better reason for becoming a host, well that and the pure joy you get from hosting you lot! :lol

• Like 2

Thanks, i was just about to ask. Been trying to figure it out for 2 days. Seems fair enough to give back to those who share.

I came up with the host only meet idea for that exact reason.

I always recommend host only meets to the people that may have small collections or are more comfortable having a smaller meet.

We don't want to say no to people, but there is a sure fire way for us to say yes! :D

Anyway, back to the awesome meet that this is going to be! I mean, have you seen that list of machines!

• Like 1

I hosted a Melb Meet back in May 2018, but missed out in 2019 due to living in a rental property not suitable for hosting a local stray cat fight, let alone a pinball Meet. I have recently just moved into my newly built home and as such been very quiet on the AA front. I have however been flat out working on the house and also at work to pay for such house. The inside is just about complete (including games room) and then must make a start on the landscaping.

Either way, I was unsure if I was qualified to attend this Meet having only hosted one Meet nearly 2yrs ago. But I have been lucky enough to visit Erik and Jodi's house and play some of his machines in his insane collection. Unfortunately I must work on Sat 18/1 and just cannot get out of it due to staffing levels down and workloads increased at this time of year. So I hope everyone attending has an awesome time and no way can you play every machine in the one night - just too many!

I hope to host a small Meet this year (only have 5 pins) but things must fall into place for this to happen.

Cheers, Glenn

• Like 6

I hosted a Melb Meet back in May 2018, but missed out in 2019 due to living in a rental property not suitable for hosting a local stray cat fight, let alone a pinball Meet. I have recently just moved into my newly built home and as such been very quiet on the AA front. I have however been flat out working on the house and also at work to pay for such house. The inside is just about complete (including games room) and then must make a start on the landscaping.

Either way, I was unsure if I was qualified to attend this Meet having only hosted one Meet nearly 2yrs ago. But I have been lucky enough to visit Erik and Jodi's house and play some of his machines in his insane collection. Unfortunately I must work on Sat 18/1 and just cannot get out of it due to staffing levels down and workloads increased at this time of year. So I hope everyone attending has an awesome time and no way can you play every machine in the one night - just too many!

I hope to host a small Meet this year (only have 5 pins) but things must fall into place for this to happen.

Cheers, Glenn

Sorry to hear that you can't make it Glenn. I'll catch up with you another time mate. Hope all is well :)

• Like 1

Hi Erik @ozsammyboy

Can I bring an extra? Sophie (my better half) has ask if she can come along with Kosta and myself. This will be her first pinball meet (other than the ones I've had), but think she's more interested in hanging out with the girls ..... or she's just checking up on me :o

• Like 1