Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Guys,

I'll cut to the chase.

It is highly unlikely that this event will be able to proceed. Best estimates from NSW health is we'll be fighting this thing for another 6-12 months. All non-essential gatherings are likely to be banned in the coming days for the foreseeable future.

So for the time being I'm putting this event on hold.

Everyone who has sent money via paypal I will refund it. I think I got one or two payments into my bank account, I'll be in touch with you guys directly to refund the money.

This sucks, but unfortunately we won't have a choice until we get the all clear.

Please don't blow up my inbox as I won't respond (I don't at the best of times). I've got enough going on in my life trying to keep 54 people employed during this crisis.

Apologies to all as I know many of you were really looking forward to this event. I promise once the dust settles I'll host the mother of all pinball piss-ups.

Cheers,

Leigh
    The Barn - 2020 - 7th and 8th of August
    SHPC - 2020 - Pukekohe

Comment

• Thanks Leigh for making the descision early. I thought it might happen. 😷😪

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Can Play while not spilling the beer.

Comment

• Thanks Leigh

I suppose that gives me plenty of time then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        The Artist Formally Known As #1

Comment

• Originally posted by sleazius;n2119606 trying to keep 54 people employed during this crisis.[/B

Leigh
          Give them Whipper snippers. Your place will shine after the grooming .
          Bad luck on the timing though. Best decision right now
          PIMP YOUR PINS

Comment

• Thanks for the update, Leigh.

http://www.afpinball.com
            "Pinball... harmless recreation for a modest consideration"

Comment

• More time to get 'Piss Fit'..!

Comment

• Thanks for the heads up sir. Best of luck keeping your employees during these bad times, an amazing gesture giving us all hope. A deferral of The Barn 2020 also gives us all something very special to look forward to. Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by WOKA View Post
                  More time to get 'Piss Fit'..!
                  As if you need it.

Comment

• Ok - I've refunded all paypal payments - if I've missed you just post in this thread (don't PM me). I don't know if there is a delay and I've just done it this minute, so if it hasn't shown up just give it an hour.
                    SHPC - 2020 - Pukekohe

Comment

• Not much else to be done mate. Solidarity.
                      ************************************************** *******************
                      Remember--The early bird catches the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Comment

• Best decision in the circumstances Leigh and I wish you the best of luck with your business and staff during these unprecedented times. Hope you and your family are able to stay healthy

Comment

• Originally posted by sleazius View Post
                          Ok - I've refunded all paypal payments - if I've missed you just post in this thread (don't PM me). I don't know if there is a delay and I've just done it this minute, so if it hasn't shown up just give it an hour.
                          Hey mate, I will check bank in time...No rush....I paid direct to your account so I am 1 of 2.
                          No bother here if it doesn't show due to this method of payment. It is only $100 so if I remember I will catch up down the track if it doesn't show.
                          No problem here so long as you and you family stay safe....
                          Cheers until then....DAG

Comment

• Originally posted by DAG View Post

Hey mate, I will check bank in time...No rush....I paid direct to your account so I am 1 of 2.
                            No bother here if it doesn't show due to this method of payment. It is only $100 so if I remember I will catch up down the track if it doesn't show.
                            No problem here so long as you and you family stay safe....
                            Cheers until then....DAG
                            Timing - you caught me online today.

PM me your bank details and I'll shoot you the cash.

Greg Mcmahon - can you PM me your bank details as well.

Cheers!
                            SHPC - 2020 - Pukekohe

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                            Working...
                            X