Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gemini2544's 4th Pinball meet saturday 21/3/2020

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by ajfclark View Post
    You know as well as I do that if the EB target had been paying them correctly I would've destroyed your high score.
    Woulda, coulda, shoulda...

    Not even familiar with how to get an EB on Cleopatra, might not have been paying them out for me either...

    Comment


    • #17
      I should BUMP this as it's falling behind.
      Gemini2544's 4th Pinball meet Saturday 21/03/2020

      Comment


      • #18
        Looking forward to your meet Doug. I am getting historic rego on my panel Van and getting it tuned up to cruise over. Is it worth stopping at the Nhill pinball museum on the way?

        Comment


        • #19
          Hi Doug,

          Helen, Matt and I are going to try and make the meet this year. Will probably bring the caravan if that's OK?

          Cheers

          Axel

          Comment


          • #20
            Plenty of room, I'll have my caravan set up to for Cursed & Moyra.
            Gemini2544's 4th Pinball meet Saturday 21/03/2020

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by kimbleseven View Post
              Looking forward to your meet Doug. I am getting historic rego on my panel Van and getting it tuned up to cruise over. Is it worth stopping at the Nhill pinball museum on the way?

              Um Yes.... Definitely...

              Comment


              • #22
                Nice I will check it out Chris. Looks like they have a fair few machines

                Comment


                • #23
                  Yes, the Nhill pinball museum is really good. But they don't serve Lamb..

                  983e65e0434b2b11bf7c5017986f86e8.jpg
                  Gemini2544's 4th Pinball meet Saturday 21/03/2020

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Maybe I can get some practice in on the way over. I will need it.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by kimbleseven View Post
                      Nice I will check it out Chris. Looks like they have a fair few machines
                      Jesse this will by my 3rd trip over and VON , Timbo and myself usually convoy there including stops along the way at Nihill etc etc Just a thought

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I might of lost the van for the trip. Too many gigs on. I'm close to NA myself. F**king Boo! Managed to sort it every other time.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Timbo View Post
                          I might of lost the van for the trip. Too many gigs on. I'm close to NA myself. F**king Boo! Managed to sort it every other time.
                          Van not needed ... all in one car!
                          Andrew Heitmann
                          0438 302 872
                          Andrew.Heitmann@sa.gov.au

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Timbo View Post
                            I might of lost the van for the trip. Too many gigs on. I'm close to NA myself. F**king Boo! Managed to sort it every other time.
                            No you don't Timbo....

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              You could always gag, hog tie him and throw him in the boot.
                              Gemini2544's 4th Pinball meet Saturday 21/03/2020

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                ONLY 4 SATURDAYS TO GO!
                                Gemini2544's 4th Pinball meet Saturday 21/03/2020

                                Comment

                                Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X